Sunroofs are great!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet that means I have a moon roof....

actually it depends, it can either just prop up like a sun roof or slide back like a moon roof...I have a sun/moon roof...i guess.

Either way I love it, I found a new appreciation for my car when I re-realized I had one after not using it for a while.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 25 2004, 09:55 PM
Targa > Convertible > moon roof > Sunroof

rear window in a sol > Targa > Convertible > moon roof > Sunroof

:D

and as far as i knew a sunroof is glass (or other see through shit), and a moonroof is metal (or non-see through shit)

So....which one am I building?

and 94 must have been a good year for ya...hehe

Clutch and a LSD tranny swap on the Si first, then the GS-R coupe needs a full brake job. At some point Koni yellows are going into her. I figured that running stock class in the GS-R coupe would be the best. After that, the timing belt on the GS-R sedan. Eventually, Koni yellows for the Si and the reds moved over to the GS-R sedan.

I found the coupe... cheap. Had her checked out today and she's sound.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 25 2004, 09:56 PM
Sweet that means I have a moon roof....

actually it depends, it can either just prop up like a sun roof or slide back like a moon roof...I have a sun/moon roof...i guess.

Either way I love it, I found a new appreciation for my car when I re-realized I had one after not using it for a while.

Does it slide back INSIDE the roof? I thought the SIs just slide back but over top the roof

either way I think its still called a moonroof even if its outside the roof as long as when you look up you see nothing but a hole

Hrm... I thought a sunroof was a solid metal panel sliding open, a moonroof was a glass panel... no matter if they tilted or became recessed while open.

I could careless what mine is technically called, I just like the option of having the sun shine through the glass or pulling the glass back and letting some air in too. My dads BMW doesnt have the glass panel and I dont like using it as much.

Back