sup guys im new

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know wat i think i will change it, i though about it. your right but i need to find a really thick ass one...hhahaha

Looks good! :thumbsup:

EDIT: I just noticed how the emblem is moved over to the side of the trunk. Interesting, I've never seen one there before...

Oh, any plans for rims?

Emblem on the front lip and the trunk sideways is not really my taste but its your car, other than that I like it.

What's speciala bout them?
I tought you noticed the Exhaust exit i put it on the rightside. All DA's have it on the Left side. the reason why i did that is so that people can see my LCA's and Lower tie bar. And the side skirts are custom made by me and youll never guess were they came from......=)

Last edited:
it looks Clean likin the GSR i got ls -v boosted but they forbidd people to have such a clean ass whip like ur in orlando where i live they will steal it quick..and if u go to like the mall forget about staying in there for like 5mins u might have ur shit jacked

it looks Clean likin the GSR i got ls -v boosted but they forbidd people to have such a clean ass whip like ur in orlando where i live they will steal it quick..and if u go to like the mall forget about staying in there for like 5mins u might have ur shit jacked
thnx bro

BUT LOOK AT THIS ...LOL THEIVES GET FCUKED AGAIN

car thief gets robbed (pics included) - OrlandoForums.com :: #1 Online Community for Central Florida
become a member tell them BLACKJDMDA9 sent u...

too clean 2000 Si hatch all stock look bor u lucky no one follows u and u probley put it in the garage all day when u dont use it

2000 Ek Hatch Stolen - OrlandoForums.com :: #1 Online Community for Central Florida
DANG!!!! i saw the forum dude it hella crazy over there shit. Ey but that EK, i think the guy who soled him the car stoled it. cuz who else would of known of the alarm and kill switch unless he made it right? But shit, dude fuck the mall hahahahhaha....^_^

Back