Sup Hondaswap Members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SeanJohn1802

I came across this site lookin for a final drive, very helpful site, decided to register, seems like i can get a lot of tech info here

my board name is the same as im on ClubSi.com and ClubCivic.com

so whats crackin guys?

:wall: daymn u guys have hella emitoons to choose from w00t!!

Here is a lil info about my car

2000 Honda Civic Si
My ¼mile time is in my sig...

just recently i ran 15.4 with just a Greddy Evo Cat-Back and a SRI made out of the stock air box lol

right now im waitin on my Exedy Organic Clutch and Flywheel (9lbs) and Quaife LSD to come in, I have to rebuild my tranny (havent had reverse for about 4-5months now... its a bitch, trust me) and my clutch is slippin REALLLY Bad, so i had to take out a loan to get all that shit...

Becuse of this is actuall how i cam across the site, i forgot about addin an ITR final drive to my tranny...

where i can pick one up?? how much?? I'm friends (more-less) with a guy at a local shop who's going to fix my rerverse and isntall all that stuff for me... so..

about how much am i lookin for ... for the ITR final drive (does it matter if its JDM or USDM?? or are they the same?)

Originally posted by SeanJohn1802@Dec 19 2003, 04:09 PM
Here is a lil info about my car

2000 Honda Civic Si
My ¼mile time is in my sig...

just recently i ran 15.4 with just a Greddy Evo Cat-Back and a SRI made out of the stock air box lol

:worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We're 00 Si Bros. Check mine out in my sig-link-y0. :D

whats up man :moon: you just came across one of the better honda forumson the net..... HS for ever :toot:

Back