Sup ladies?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 8 2004, 02:30 PM
if she gives the BJ, i still get to drive, right? :p

If I'm doing all of the dirty work Chris, you only get to drive my Si.... the R32 is all mine for two weekends then, with the exception of Justin driving it to compete against you at Bristol. :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 8 2004, 01:28 PM
LMAO!!!!! Still you're favorite request.... eh? ;)

Hmmmm... and it's almost tempting too... I'm thinking a Saw Mill Parkway run, a day of autocrossing in Bristol AND a weekend spent on Rte.17 driving your R32 MIGHT be worth ONE BJ. Haha...... :p

Will you swallow?

What's to think about? Lol... and no test drive Justin. You should just be happy that your car will be in such good hands for two weekends! I'm going to need to borrow some peanut butter from B for this job though... B)

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 03:51 PM
peanut butter?

Don't be scared. If you have to ask... you aren't spending enough time on this forum. ;)

I'll give you a hint though: WOOF!

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 05:58 PM
sorry but if you are driving my car, it will be YOU who will be doing the licking, sucking and swallowing.

Where did I say that I wouldn't be... ? B)

Funny how when I clicked on this thread thinking it would be about somebody hitting on females and it wasnt.... then it turned into someone discussing on what terms they'll get head. :wall:

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 08:15 PM
I think i deserve a sample......... a little taste? This is what I think.

Lets talk details here.

You want a taste of what? The peanut butter? lol. Aren't we long overdue for taking this to PM? You're such an uncouth ex-Marine... I don't think that you owning an R32 is enough to overcome your lack of game. I think that I'm the one who needs the first taste here, a taste of driving your car before this continues any further... :p

Lack of game?

*looks down at belt*

Well according to the marks on my belt, I have plenty of 'real life' game. ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 8 2004, 08:54 PM-->
@May 8 2004, 08:15 PM
I think i deserve a sample......... a little taste? This is what I think.

Lets talk details here.

You want a taste of what? The peanut butter? lol. Aren't we long overdue for taking this to PM? You're such an uncouth ex-Marine... I don't think that you owning an R32 is enough to overcome your lack of game. I think that I'm the one who needs the first taste here, a taste of driving your car before this continues any further... :p

at first i thought it was just me....

but it seems as if your a real player hater.... :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 8 2004, 11:27 PM
at first i thought it was just me....

but it seems as if your a real player hater.... :p

Dammit TonyD... WTF are you doing over in this forum again? Stop stalking me!!! Go back and play in the Members Lounge or your regional Cali forum. lol.

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 10:59 PM
Lack of game?

*looks down at belt*

Gee Justin, I couldn't tell... you always are so keen for random BJ's from anything with tits. ;)

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 09:59 PM
Lack of game?

*looks down at belt*

are you losing weight? i have a feeling those extra marks are from an awl and since you bought that R32, cant afford food. :ph34r:

im just messin justin. :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 8 2004, 10:59 PM-->
@May 8 2004, 10:59 PM
Lack of game?

*looks down at belt*

Gee Justin, I couldn't tell... you always are so keen for random BJ's from anything with tits. ;)

nah sweetcheeks. Only the best lips are wrapped around my stuff.

But I figured a bj for a day with my car would be an even trade.

Now either you are up for it or not. ;)

Turbo: funny. hahah heheheh hohohhooho NOT. ;)

No that really was kinda funny. :D

Back