Sup ladies?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 9 2004, 08:31 AM
nah sweetcheeks. Only the best lips are wrapped around my stuff.

But I figured a bj for a day with my car would be an even trade.

Now either you are up for it or not. ;)

Only the BEST lips for you huh? Is that best as in being the most skilled and experienced... ? Sorry, but I don't think that I'll be as good as your favorite Jersey girls. ;)

So now we are down to one bj per weekend of R32 use? My proposal was for one bj for TWO....

And BTW, thanks for sharing PatB18C's pic from my sig link here over in their OT... it's been a while since that was posted. lol. With friends like you, who needs enemies. :lol:

It's Pat and Time aka DSMEvolution on Pat's sofa, taken and uploaded by Peter aka MayhemSi, posted up months ago in OT in a thread started by Courtney as a Austin, Texas ClubSi prank. But at the time, no one cared that Pat had finally decided to "come out", but maybe the "joke" will go over better this time around. Pat being actually gay explains so much though....

From ClubSi's OT: How Texans get down... by JustinVW

So I expect you to share this thread with your friends over there real soon, if you have not already done so.

Justin, you may have GAME, but it's only NJ game. A real gentleman never kisses and tells... and you will never have any class, no matter what well-paying job you get. Having no class=getting girls with no class. Our deal had great potential, but your R32 isn't worth soiling my reputation with the likes of you in trade for being able to drive it at autocross and up in VT at Ji's meet. It's ONLY a heavy VW golf with a nice engine and a good suspension... although watching Ji's old AllTrac trounce your overpriced veedub would almost be worth giving you a bj (I'd need lots of peanut butter for that session as the gag reflex would be so strong!) for.

However if you had an ENZO.... then you could even take vids of our "time" together and post them all over the frigging internet for all I'd care. But an R32 isn't that special.

So Marine boy, let's try this again when you buy that Enzo.... just jingle those hot Italian car keys to call me... ;)

i got some friends at herb chambers toyota... next to lundgren honda in auburn. we could probably get an r32 for a day. speaking of, houser mitsubishi called and they have a 4g SEDAN and i need to go check it out monday.

people like to trade their vw's for celicas for some reason. :lol:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 9 2004, 08:21 AM-->
@May 9 2004, 08:31 AM
nah sweetcheeks. Only the best lips are wrapped around my stuff.

But I figured a bj for a day with my car would be an even trade.

Now either you are up for it or not. ;)

Only the BEST lips for you huh? Is that best as in being the most skilled and experienced... ? Sorry, but I don't think that I'll be as good as your favorite Jersey girls. ;)

So now we are down to one bj per weekend of R32 use? My proposal was for one bj for TWO....

And BTW, thanks for sharing PatB18C's pic from my sig link here over in their OT... it's been a while since that was posted. lol. With friends like you, who needs enemies. :lol:

It's Pat and Time aka DSMEvolution on Pat's sofa, taken and uploaded by Peter aka MayhemSi, posted up months ago in OT in a thread started by Courtney as a Austin, Texas ClubSi prank. But at the time, no one cared that Pat had finally decided to "come out", but maybe the "joke" will go over better this time around. Pat being actually gay explains so much though....

From ClubSi's OT: How Texans get down... by JustinVW

So I expect you to share this thread with your friends over there real soon, if you have not already done so.

Justin, you may have GAME, but it's only NJ game. A real gentleman never kisses and tells... and you will never have any class, no matter what well-paying job you get. Having no class=getting girls with no class. Our deal had great potential, but your R32 isn't worth soiling my reputation with the likes of you in trade for being able to drive it at autocross and up in VT at Ji's meet. It's ONLY a heavy VW golf with a nice engine and a good suspension... although watching Ji's old AllTrac trounce your overpriced veedub would almost be worth giving you a bj (I'd need lots of peanut butter for that session as the gag reflex would be so strong!) for.

However if you had an ENZO.... then you could even take vids of our "time" together and post them all over the frigging internet for all I'd care. But an R32 isn't that special.

So Marine boy, let's try this again when you buy that Enzo.... just jingle those hot Italian car keys to call me... ;)

I havent kissed and told anyone. I havent shared this thread with anyone. I dont understand why a picture posted in OT would make you blow up on me like that.

Not nice.

I think I have been rather nice and friendly in this thread.....rather playfull. But now you want to start and knock me.....for whatever reason. Thats fine. I have plenty of things to knock you with but I wont because it isnt worth my time.

So we have can do two things here, we can continue to be playfull with each other and have a good time or we can start a war in which, you know I will win. :)

I really dont want to argue with you. I rather enjoyed our playfullness and would like to continue, but I really think I deserve an apology from you.

Its in your court.

Oh and BTW, I havent spoken to Patrick in about 6-7 months. Other then a quick convo in a OT thread about 2 weeks ago.

So yeah. :roll:

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 9 2004, 09:56 AM
I think I have been rather nice and friendly in this thread.....rather playfull. But now you want to start and knock me.....for whatever reason. Thats fine. I have plenty of things to knock you with but I wont because it isnt worth my time.

So we have can do two things here, we can continue to be playfull with each other and have a good time or we can start a war in which, you know I will win. :)

I really dont want to argue with you. I rather enjoyed our playfullness and would like to continue, but I really think I deserve an apology from you.

Its in your court.

Justin, Justin, Justin... always so quick to do battle. Yeah, we go way back, and in the beginning, I made allowances for your coarse online behaviour due Celia's high opinion of you. She had sent me some PM's saying that you weren't really so "bad". But I think that your sense of "fun" is not always mature enough for me.

This thread has been fun for me too, but the gutter talk grows tiresome to me.

As to your friendship with Pat, I was just going by what you've posted in OT in the past. And as to what you have on me to knock me with, I have no idea what you are talking about. What happened to me over on ClubSi was due to a bunch of immature gossiping children (referring to their mental level)... and fuck Patrick for letting his friends have his password and allowing them to read all of my PM's to him from the beginning without warning me. As they couldn't read his replies to me, they got a really warped sense of what was actually going on between the two of us. And don't even get me started about Daisy... :angry:

So... Chris, Ji and I would sincerely like to check out your beautiful new car and see it run at autocross in CT or up in VT. Vermont is beautiful, you really need to check it out some time.... you city boy But that's all what we intended in your thread, just to encourage you to come up to visit us. Maybe you could caravan up with Mike aka Type_X some time... he's also good for a road trip. If your R32 is indeed so fun to drive, bringing it up to CT or VT should be a piece of cake. ;)

So the ball is now in your court..... show us the R32!!!! </Cuba Gooding Jr>

Justin... before you go sparring with Martine... here is some reading material for you...
stalker.jpg

bipolar.gif

This way you can be on fair playing fields... :) :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Thanks a lot Noah.... might I suggest some dictionaries for the rest of you?? And then let's compare some FACTS. :roll:

Seriously guys, all that me, Chris and Ji ever wanted to do was check out Justin's new car. That's it. End of story. NYC to CT or up to VT is no big deal to drive... Justin and I have met. I'm not his type and he's not mine... okay kiddies?

Originally posted by preluderjs@May 10 2004, 01:55 PM
How does she always end up beefing w/ everyone? :hide:

Read my custom title... is that not warning enough? ;)

:p

i love your car. its my favorite VW color too. B)

Back