Sup...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

funny stuff.

Celerity has a dodge neon, but he likes neon lights as well.

Nevermind the estimate.. what about the name brands? Any I should stick to or avoid?? (backs behind tree to avoid namebrand fight)

K&N drop in filter with your OEM intake.. header i'd go with a DC at least.. and exhaust.. go to an exhaust shop and have them make your exhaust.. it'll be cheaper in teh end

Ok two more things.. I'm getting a neon underlit kit and was thinking of getting a capacitator too because I have a sound system already. What type of capacitator should I look for? (system is a 2000 watt 2 channel SPL amp on 2 Pioneer 12's). Also, whats the difference between a short ram intake and cold intake?

flux capacitor. then you can travel back to 1999 when neon underlights were cool.

lol, burn. Seriously dude, no one here likes that kind of shit. Its very 90's. The honda scene has moved on, and you probably should too. I understand you're not from arround here, but its not cool here anymore you're only going to get mocked here if you post about ricing out your car.

lol, burn. Seriously dude, no one here likes that kind of shit. Its very 90's. The honda scene has moved on, and you probably should too. I understand you're not from arround here, but its not cool here anymore you're only going to get mocked here if you post about ricing out your car.
:werd: :withstupid:

flux capacitor. then you can travel back to 1999 when neon underlights were cool.

LOL! I dunno why, but that got me rolling on the floor for some reason...good shit mang...

Anyhoo, to answer Mr. Walker's question, a cold air intake has longer piping, and it places the filter outside of the engine bay, down near the ground. A short ram basically locates the filter near the same spot as your stock filter box would be. There are advantages and disadvantages for both.

As for the cap, somebody else will have to answer that. Audio isn't my department.

Ok two more things.. I'm getting a neon underlit kit and was thinking of getting a capacitator too because I have a sound system already. What type of capacitator should I look for? (system is a 2000 watt 2 channel SPL amp on 2 Pioneer 12's). Also, whats the difference between a short ram intake and cold intake?

Stereo installs my forte, best cap I would suggest for u would be the alumapro 5 farad cap. I got one 4 years ago when they first came out spent a lil under $400 for it but now i've seen them run as low as $130. I would suggest u not go with a digital cap.

More power to u on your neon kit, most people on any forum will talk shit about neon lights being tacky and this is rice and that's rice, but ultimately it's your car do what makes u happy & don't let the lil arguements that stem from these kinda statements get to u. I myself have the streetglo 7 color L.E.D undercar kit, which I bought 9 months ago, just haven't put it on yet cause I'm waiting till I swap my hood, fenders, & body kit and finish shaving my doors & get her painted again to throw it on. & I could care less who calls me a ricer cause 1. I know i'll still love my ride, 2. I don't consider myself a ricer cause i'm not like some fools who watch the fast & the furious and think that cause they got a wing that sits higher than their car does and a dam exhaust they got from pep boys that songs like a dam fly, that my car is super fast. & 3. I know my motors speak for themselves, previous swap boosted B16B, current swap all motor built B18C5-R.

Anyways back to the topic at hand, short ram just moves the filter a lil bit further away from the engine to a spot that's typically cooler in youe engine bay, CAI moves filter entirely out of the engine bay

best cap I would suggest for u would be the alumapro 5 farad cap. I got one 4 years ago when they first came out spent a lil under $400 for it but now i've seen them run as low as $130. I would suggest u not go with a digital cap.

Why are you suggesting against a cap with a digital display ? And a 5 farad cap is a bomb. Nothing below SEMA stereo applications would really require one.

Why are you suggesting against a cap with a digital display ? And a 5 farad cap is a bomb. Nothing below SEMA stereo applications would really require one.

Cause i've had at least 3 customerscome to me after having their stereo installed at ulimate electronics or circuit city that had problems with them. After a while something in them would break and the cap would stay on all the time just draining the battery.

jesus.. i just had to glance at this thread due to dudes screen name.. paulwalker.. i thought it was a joke!

Yea umm... I'm kinda new to this thing. I bought a used Honda Accord 96 EX 4 door model in the hopes of tricking it out. I'm doing the cosmetic stuff first then I'm trying to hopefully go under the hood. What I want to know is what parts should I buy to increase performance and get a mean engine sound (is it just a muffler?)I'm not trying to spend a fortune or increase the maintenance schedule on my car (lol), just want some more punch. Any suggestions on which parts?

BTW.... where the hell is the ECU? In the engine?? (really green on tuning cars)

holly snizzle batman, is this kid serious, i just finally read this. ok i see the flame on. well mr. brian o connor, you need a motec system exhaust, a stage 3 hyuandai elantra fuel management system and a sr20 to start. oh and a 56 inch double decker wing from jc whitney, i swear its worth every penny, and dont forget to put it in neutral and rev at everyone, thats how you become cool.

but seriouslly the "scene" has moved on, start here JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM
and JDMshit - Performance Parts & Accessories Supplier

we dont talk about password on HS.

hmotorsonline.com FTW!

and flaming isnt necessary yet.

^^^^^^^^ why dont we talk about password?

Back