Super2nr Drifting.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SleEPeR_CRX

well, i want to start by saying i dont like supertunerTV, but i was on TNN, watching the power block as usual, and i saw the preview for SUPER2NRTV and the big Japanese drifting thing, OMG. Best 10 min beat off session ive ever had. nighttime downtown some city, around a 90 degree corner and a 180 degree corner. it was rad, according to supertuner it was the first legal showing of japanese drifting shown in the USA/Canada. cars were very mad sexy, the guy said his Skyline had 450 whp:O... anyway. just want to see who else saw this. it was damn sweet. Peace boys.

I can't stand the two fags who host that show, although I end up watching it sometimes because it comes on right after trucks and I am too lazy to change the channel. They do have some good drifting once in awhile on there.

:withstupid:
saw that eppisode about a month ago

<---- not excited about drifting getting popular.... just waiting for the day i have to kill some stupid fucker for trying to drift a corner and hitting my car <_<

if thats about the falken drift showoff they had in march, then i was there :D they had four top japanese drifters driving their RHD machines :worthy: one of the drivers, who was in a toyota chaser with 400hp, is the world's drifting champion. heres a pic i took of him & the chaser.
fc8dbcd5.jpg

and heres a link to my imagestation album featuring pics from that event:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=4290578023
must be registered with imagestation to view it.

from what i remember of that show he was also the only one there to hit a wall :lol:

i hate the super2nr hosts, i just like some of the cars they have. even though i like imports over most domestics, the powerblock shows are way better than super2nr.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 26 2003, 02:44 PM

<---- not excited about drifting getting popular.... just waiting for the day i have to kill some stupid fucker for trying to drift a corner and hitting my car <_<

:werd:

Super2ner SUCKS!. But thing that got me is if that have such a sucky show, Do they know really what their doing?. They said they made an ls/vtec setup with skunk2 and i believe itr pistions when they did that Nissan vs Honda thing. :blink: I still say its people like thoese two fuckers who make my school full of pure rice and people speak crap that they do not know about.., and you gota love the powerblock it rocks!, who cares if its domestices or not you can still apply alot of what they do to import cars.. But i do hate that rerun of the mopar crap. Roadrunners blah!.. ill take a chevy SB 350 over a mopar 389 anyday B)

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 26 2003, 05:45 PM
i hate the super2nr hosts, i just like some of the cars they have. even though i like imports over most domestics, the powerblock shows are way better than super2nr.

the reason the domestic muscle car / truck shows are better is the people who are watching them are usually a little older and more mature than most of the 17y/o ricers watching the super2ner type shit
so they can put more of a serious focus on the actual tech and less on trying to entertain the little ADD having fuckers

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 26 2003, 06:05 PM-->
@May 26 2003, 05:45 PM

the reason the domestic muscle car / truck shows are better is the people who are watching them are usually a little older and more mature than most of the 17y/o ricers watching the super2ner type shit
so they can put more of a serious focus on the actual tech and less on trying to entertain the little ADD having fuckers

Plus they build shit on there. Give you how to's and explain stuff in english and not this ebonics shit that has sweaped the country.

Yeah, I seriously hate the 2 guys that host super2nr tv. THose guys are morons, they showed a skyline one time, and was like it has a turbo and a exhaust and is pushing almost 800 hp. MORONS! and they endorce APC!!! :angry: I love power block, and how they actually give you a step by step on how to do a motor swap for a mopar and stuff like that. :D

did anyone else see the super2nr where they were looking for people that could run better than a .500 light. it was so pathetic it caused all the muscles in my body to freeze and i couldnt change the channel... so i spooned my eyes out after it went to an ad.

:wtf: :fr:

there was more to that one .....
there was a professional import racer at the track that night and he put out a challenge for anyone to beat his time
first time up he was in some right hand drive car he never drove before and got something like a .729
they were asking other people at the track and they were clowning him .... like "hell yeah" or "i certainly hope so"

so then he got back up again in a different car (LHD) and he got a .500 (perfect time for those that dont know)
so they went back to see what the people had to say this time

granted it was cheesy but it wasnt as simple as 2 retards seeing if people could get better than a .500

Originally posted by jeff@May 26 2003, 12:39 PM
I can't stand the two fags who host that show, although I end up watching it sometimes because it comes on right after trucks and I am too lazy to change the channel.  They do have some good drifting once in awhile on there.

:werd: :withstupid:

two fucking new-england having accent queers.

i think their daddy works for some
facet of show business and someone owed him a favor and thats how those two lame
fucks got onto the camera.

i call it the Tori Spelling syndrome :lol: :lol:

and i never knew white boys could have such a great command of ebonics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 26 2003, 08:12 PM
it seems like they can't figure out how the fuck to fill 30 mintues so they pad it with insane amounts of crap

thats because all the little 17y/o ADD fucks cant focus on anything for more than the average length of a video on MTV
so in orrder to keep the target audience watching and entertained they need to keep shit bouncing around like sesame street or some shit

just FYI, if you guys want to see some real import videos that will make you wet your pants, get one of the Best Motoring videos. i got the special edition one at a carshow saturday and it covers the tokyo auto salon 2003, interviews with mugen, sti, hks, etc., and as if that werent enough, they show highlights of their volumes 1 - 4. full on road racing in pro modified ctr's, itr's, wrx's, nsx's, etc. IT F***KING ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

Back