Super2nr Drifting.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i forgot what show it was but the hosts of trucks on the powerblock series did a install on a civic(i forgot what they did, i think it was a engine swap and header install). shows they know more than just domestics.

I have a Best Motoring sitting on my DVD rack, it's pretty good but the only prob I have is that mine is in japanese. I also have an old Options video which is fucking great, it's the video that has the yellow supra buring tires like a crop duster around a corner (its the avatar that someone has on this sit, think its b16vx)

But yeah, about the topic, I enjoyed the drifting shit. I don't like the style of the show at all, I mean who thought up of having two twin brothers commentate a show. I don't know which fucker to punch first. Great sunday shows though the Powerblock.

Milan

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 26 2003, 08:44 PM
i forgot what show it was but the hosts of trucks on the powerblock series did a install on a civic(i forgot what they did, i think it was a engine swap and header install). shows they know more than just domestics.

That was HP TV or Hot Rod TV, whatever its called now. They swapped a b18c1 into a civic coupe. And it is not the hosts of Trucks, that guy is a different guy.

I saw that episode, the drifting was sweet. When I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan I used to go down and watch the Japanese drifters every saturday night down at the docks. Those were some sweet ass times, and the cops would always come cruising up and all the locals and american service members would break out. Live ,up close, 10 feet from you drifting is what it is all about. I saw a commercial during that show with some guy impressing the ladies by spouting off all the cool apc shit he had: euros, wing, blah blah blah, just about the gayest commercial I have ever seen.

Originally posted by karnash@May 26 2003, 08:16 PM
two fucking new-england having accent queers.

uhh, new england doesn't have an accent.

New york has their own.
boston has their own.

thats about it.

everyone else, like the south, mid west, people you see on jerry springer, all sound like hicks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2003, 11:26 PM
everyone else, like the south, mid west, people you see on jerry springer, all sound like hicks.

That's because all the poeple you listed are the same, they have all been on the news 5 times describing the sound of a tornado.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 26 2003, 11:26 PM-->
@May 26 2003, 08:16 PM
two fucking new-england having accent queers.

uhh, new england doesn't have an accent.

New york has their own.
boston has their own.

thats about it.

ok well my ignorance in geography shows.

i guess i meant to say boston and that area?

they DEF. got an accent.

Back