Who is going to win the 2005 Superbowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesnt Matter

• Im only watching the Commerci

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess the only good things about NE are the Pats and the Sox . . . .

and btw, this year's halftime show < last years halftime show

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 6 2005, 11:09 PM
si steve made us some banging food. :yum:

watched hardlyt any of the game. had a good time thought :)
[post=457285]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Feb 6 2005, 11:37 PM-->
@Feb 6 2005, 11:13 PM
God bless the Patriots, the last 3 years, they have made me 200 bucks.  T.O and Freddy Mitchell don't deserve shit.
[post=457289]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i didn't win shit through my pool at work...and how so do either of those players not deserve a superbowl?? and TO did his thing while the haters still hate. everyone was hoping for him to have a bad game and he shut a lot of people up even though mcnabb choked a bit. :( :angry:
[post=457299]Quoted post[/post]​

im an avid TO hater, and even i must admit he did a hell of alot better than i thought he would. He was the leading receiver for the eagles. Mcnabb choked like a sonofabitch, but we too, also knew this would happen a week ago. Because all philly teams are good until it counts, then they choke.

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 7 2005, 08:52 AM

im an avid TO hater, and even i must admit he did a hell of alot better than i thought he would. He was the leading receiver for the eagles. Mcnabb choked like a sonofabitch, but we too, also knew this would happen a week ago. Because all philly teams are good until it counts, then they choke.
[post=457360]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm a huge Philly fan but you are absolutley correct, the eagles will go down in history like the Bills in the early 90's

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 7 2005, 05:52 AM
Because all philly teams are good until it counts, then they choke.
[post=457360]Quoted post[/post]​

just like the oakland team. :lmao:

really though, it was better than having a blow out... at least the score was close. i'm glad it wasn't a complete waste. in between i watched the WPT marathon on the travel channel... and didn't see the halftime show or many of the commercials.

...i was also playing poker on the computer...

Back