Superbowl Halftime Surprise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the commentary sucked ass and none of the commercials were all that funny. I hope the next episode of south park rips on them.

Originally posted by xyswany@Feb 1 2004, 10:32 PM
the commentary sucked ass and none of the commercials were all that funny. I hope the next episode of south park rips on them.

What about the Budweiser referee commercial where he is ignoring the coach, and the announcer asks where he learned his methods, then it cuts to him at home ignoring his wife yelling in his face, lol.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

wow its a tit......i think we've all seen them before....

Originally posted by Havok+Feb 1 2004, 07:44 PM-->
@Feb 1 2004, 10:32 PM

What about the Budweiser referee commercial where he is ignoring the coach, and the announcer asks where he learned his methods, then it cuts to him at home ignoring his wife yelling in his face, lol.

:lmao: I didn't even see the superbowl(work) and yeah that sounds damnf unny atleast.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 1 2004, 11:24 PM
it just a damn tit, see those everday

:withstupid:

I'd rather see an average tit in real life anyday then squint at a nice tit on the internet.

yeah, i was watching it...

for those of you who didn't see, it showed her tit, only with a star over her nipple... kinda like lil kim at the VMA's

-_- All they needed to do to make that any faker would be a long makeout session at the end...

What a waste of good quality commerical time...halftime shows blow.

I read through that drudgereport.com article. What concerns me is that the CBS office was immediately bombarded with phone calls complaining about the incident. It always saddens me to know that there are those thousands of people out there who took the time to look up the CBS office number, and then call to complain about something that was obviously just a publicity stunt. I mean they just sat through about 2 hours of grown men trying to kill each other, then there's one second of and old woman's breast, and they feel so deeply offended that they must take the ever so effective step of calling to making a complaint?

The world just gets weirder every day. And the strangest people seem to have the most time on their hands.

-Steve

Ok I'm sorry I clicked on that... and to think...some people spent the time to fuckin do that... :roll:

i didnt say it was good lol.
can really tell the age in her nipples lol

Back