Superbowl Halftime Surprise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh yeah, that sucked...and now that I think about it more, you better put a work warning on that before an admin/mod chews your ass out.

yeah that's all fucked up on CBS's part, I mean they'll air Janets tit, but wouldn't give Moveon.org a commercial spot and they were paying for it.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 1 2004, 10:50 PM
They run a delay so what we saw is what they wanted. Bunch of hype.

Exactly. If they didn't want us to see it we wouldn't have.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 2 2004, 10:37 AM-->
@Feb 1 2004, 10:50 PM

Honestly, how are you that stupid, what a moron - how was that part of the act anyways.

BTW - [comic book guy]Best Halftime Show Ever[/comic book guy]

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Feb 2 2004, 10:39 AM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 2 2004, 10:37 AM
jeffie7
@Feb 1 2004, 10:50 PM

Honestly, how are you that stupid, what a moron - how was that part of the act anyways.

BTW - [comic book guy]Best Halftime Show Ever[/comic book guy]

Cashizlick, your an ass, what they said was right. Live TV shows always run on like atleast a 20 second delay, maybe more depending on what the station wants. That would be stupid if they didn't becaus they risk getting in trouble with FCC the first time someone walks up to the camera and say's "Panthers Fucking SUCK!" or some stupid shit like that. The delay allows them to somewhat edit the content.
Basically they either fucked up with that halftime shot or they wanted us to see it, either way it wasn't any worse than Lil' Kim at that awards show a few years back, janet had something over her nips also.

that shit is all over the news today. they said it was just an accident or something.

of course that shit was planned!

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Feb 2 2004, 03:20 AM
[halfbaked]damn girl, yer titty![/halfbaked]

[Half Baked]Now that is an official FULLY![/Half Baked]

:D :lol: :eek: :lol: :D

I've got to add my Bush quotes in wherever I can :)

Originally posted by ESPN.com
At the White House, President Bush said he missed the show.

"Saw the first half, did not see the halftime -- I was preparing for the day and fell asleep," he told reporters Monday after a Cabinet meeting.

Originally posted by ROKIT10@Feb 2 2004, 06:17 PM
it looks like the sun is part of a nipple ring or something

captobvious.jpg

My parents had a superbowl party with business associates & friends. We were all sitting there eating dinner, when me & two other people go "Did you see that? Did I just see what I think I just saw?" We all thought it was hilarious!

And I knew I saw a nipple ring!

I just saw the video in slow motion on the news & Janet's a pretty good actor. Her face looked very shocked, but if you notice, she brought her hands up very quickly to her rib cage, but did NOT cover herself. I agree... totally planned, at least on the parts of Justin & Janet. The network may have messed up by not cutting out quickly enough or maybe they really did just want you to see it. I dunno.

it's still a half ass faux covered tit, agree with havok. I would rather see it in real life than a .0001 second glance during the halftime of the super bowl.

Back