Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG

• Porsche Carrera GT

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I was wondering what your favorite supercars were.. the poll only shows the recent ones, but feel free to add any older ones such as the Porsche 959.. i personally love the Ferrari Enzo because its a Formula One engine detuned with a F1 paddle shifter and ive always been a Ferrari guy, but my favorite of all time still is and was the McLaren F1.. driver seats in the middle, 2 passengers, best horsepower to ratio, V12 627bhp, 220+mph topspeed, good luggage space, and out right killed LeMans in every class in 95.. btw, please somewhat stay why you like/love it.. :spin:

whre the f is the mclaren f1???? Hello...ultimate supercar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):)

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 9 2003, 01:44 PM
whre the f is the mclaren f1???? Hello...ultimate supercar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):)

haha yeah i knew someone was gonna say that.. but those are the most recent supercars, and the mclaren f1 is somewhat dated.. 97 i believe for the last model.. however, thats why i have other, meaning older supercars.. :)

i'll take the Zonda.
it's a freakin bad-ass car.

mid-engine design, rwd
V12 550-hp 553-torque
2700 lbs
carbon fiber chasis

koenigsegg by far. faster then the mclauren, faster then the pagai zonda, its freaking badass. "lighter, more aerodynamic, and surprisingly more powerful then a mclauren f1" direct quote from this movie. he also beats the pagani's top speed on that course, and basically matches its lap time.

http://www.polarisuk.com/video/auto/Koenigsegg.wmv

supercharge v8 puts out 655 bhp

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 9 2003, 11:07 AM
koenigsegg by far. faster then the mclauren, faster then the pagai zonda, its freaking badass. "lighter, more aerodynamic, and surprisingly more powerful then a mclauren f1" direct quote from this movie. he also beats the pagani's top speed on that course, and basically matches its lap time.

i'm curious where you got that video from. who makes those vids?
i know they make a bunch of those type of vids.
does anyone have the site that i can download those vids from?

im not sure where you can see other videos like that, i got it from a thread that was posted like a month or 2 ago.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 9 2003, 02:23 PM
I think your list is a couple short
Nissan R390 Roadcar
Toyota GT1 Roadcar

i kno its short, but it only allows 10 maximum.. thats why i have "OTHER" meaning older ones or unmentions.. again, these are really recent, like 2003/4 recent supercars and both the nissan and toyota are late 90s i believe.. but yeah, if someone decides to put, 'you forgot [ ]" please just click other.. thanks

Originally posted by rsaeini+Oct 9 2003, 02:54 PM-->
@Oct 9 2003, 11:07 AM

i'm curious where you got that video from. who makes those vids?
i know they make a bunch of those type of vids.
does anyone have the site that i can download those vids from?

There's a show called "Top Gear" on TV in Europe... go live in the UK if you want to watch it.

:lol:

I don't know much about "supercars". I guess I will have to say...umm...that Mazda 787B car that is on Gran Turismo 3. Or maybe the Falcon Xr8 or whatever it's called. Those cars look badass. Are they fast? Or even real cars?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 9 2003, 04:22 PM
Trueno Levin :ph34r: :D

Yeah, and it's gotta say "Fujiwara Tofu Shop" on the side and come with an expressionless Takumi mask that you can wear while drifting with a cup of water in the cup holder and one arm out the window.

:lol:

I um, don't see my car on the list.

All those cars are at least over $100,000, aren't they? Admit it, none of us will ever be able to afford any of those cars. But if I had to choose one from that list...

Saleen S7. America Ownz :worthy:

Back