Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG

• Porsche Carrera GT

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I still have to go with the McLaren F1, I just love that car.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Oct 9 2003, 05:49 PM
Def the koenigsegg. Badass car. Wonder where you would go to buy it?

Probably Sweden, where they're made....

Def. the McLaren or S7. i dont like the Pagani cuz it's ugly as hell, but im DL'ing the vid so i'll check it out.

BTW anyone wanna check out more cars, go to Fast-Autos.net . They have almost every exotic or supercar on there, and most of them have specs.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 10 2003, 03:29 AM
Acura NSX :)

NSX=slower than lots of people think. It's nice, but the S7 is so much cooler.

NSX is bad ass, and fast for a six cylinder compared to the ones on that list. I live the Shelby's those are pretty sick.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 10 2003, 03:34 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 9 2003, 10:31 PM
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 10 2003, 03:29 AM
Acura NSX :)

NSX=slower than lots of people think. It's nice, but the S7 is so much cooler.

i got a video of it somewhere of an NSX and a Ferrari racing and the NSX wins by like a car length or 2 i believe.

edit: page 2 :owned:

I've seen NSX's get there asses handed to them by stock Camaro Z28s.

Disclaimer: Not my fault drivers suck ass in their nice $90k cars, who then lose to other drivers in their $25k cars. ;)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 9 2003, 10:38 PM
Overpriced, not overrated.

Same thing... not overrated, then it's overpriced... if it's not overpriced, then it's overrated. No matter what, it's not enough car for the money, and you can call it either way.

On a side note- on Monday I saw two Murcielagos within 30 seconds. One drove by me in the opposite direction, then another one was at the intersection in front of me. The first one was black and the second one was blue, so I'm sure they were different... damn rich fucks in River Oaks.

:p

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 10 2003, 03:54 AM
Are you able to hang with one of those Mike?

if he runs low 13s he can.

Damn, just saw that koenigsegg video and THAT is the car i would love to have. It's a tie between the McLaren and that one, damn, thats fuckin sweet

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 9 2003, 10:54 PM
Are you able to hang with one of those Mike?

Uh, never tried but I'm sure I can. I can't hit the top speed those guys have because of my gearing, but my power to weight ratio is just as good, and my gearing is definitely shorter.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 9 2003, 04:59 PM
I don't know much about "supercars". I guess I will have to say...umm...that Mazda 787B car that is on Gran Turismo 3. Or maybe the Falcon Xr8 or whatever it's called. Those cars look badass. Are they fast? Or even real cars?

yeah but um their not road cars man.. the 787B is the ONLY Japanese car that won at the LeMans.. and the Falcon XR8 is bascially a Ford..

The New GT40 would be my all-time if they release it. Not like I can buy it :)

1988 Aston Martin V8 coupe is my current favorite.

-> Steve

Well I will say this about the NSX, after driving it and racing one person with an SRT-4 @ 21psi with a mostly stock motor and exhaust. "gutted cat"

the SRT4 won by 1/2 a car.

the NSX is a very very beautiful car, handles good, looks awesome, but honestly is overrated. This is from my personal experience driving it and such, the braking system blows nuts really bad especially considering that the car costs around 80-90k brand new, maintenance wise it's a bitch to do work on.

So with that said I would honestly NOT consider ever owning a NSX, for the price out there I can get a more potential car for the buck, and yes the NSX isn't that fast, fucker runs mid to high 13's--wtf?

Back