Supercharged CRv-tec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

Hey guys, i'm at school, so no car for me, but i've got a 5th gen hatch waiting at home and i was just wondering what everyone thinks- I wanna go CRV-tec, first off to gain respect and show everyone around that i can build more than Mini-me
s. But also i think that the torque of the big motor is quite enjoyable and with a built bottom end and reenforced top i wanna go forced induction- The question is what- I know everyone is gonna ask if i wanna run big boost and fast quarter mile times and i'm really looking for something right in the middle like everyone else- What would everyone think of the jackson racing supercharger with the boost upgrade which i believe is running at 7 PSI- seems like a good comprimise and offers no lag and should result in some serious down low diggity torque- But i'm wondering if all i have to do is buy the supercharger made for the motor that the top end came off of- Electronics should be compatible- what else would be advisable with this kit or does fuel enrichment all come with that kit? anybody's imput would be great, even if you think it's a crappy idea

Kinda late here.. but if you have a 1990 Prelude, you can't do a CRVTEC with it. You have a b20a or b21 engine... not the b20b or b20z tha the CRV's have.

And if you'd wanna swap a b20b engine it, you run in to the risk of it not physically fitting, and you'll have to get custom mounts, axles, shift linkage, etc. takin care of.

Again, I only assume you drive a 90 Lude because of your name.

haha thanks, but i know- i do drive the lude but i just bought a civic hatch and I am getting it this saturday-

Back