Supercharged H22A4 into Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by tab+Aug 4 2005, 10:18 PM-->
Originally posted by hondarin@Aug 3 2005, 02:27 AM
tab
@Jul 26 2005, 06:18 PM
Although I agree with you on the weight, the extra weight is not very much more.  A wagon LOOKS like a lot more car, but in reality, it's like making the trunk vertical and adding a little sheet metal to the top.  I think it's about 100 pounds more than a 4 dr. sedan.

I've got a tow hitch and speaker box in my 4 dr, and I think it's fun.

A hatch would be quicker of course.  Just make sure you get a 5 spd Wagon EX, don't mess around with an automatic LX if you want fast or luxury.  I've had both, and the EX is actually much nicer....
[post=531586]Quoted post[/post]​

uhhh....... EX's are supposed to be nicer...... :huh:

also, i read before that the suzuki escudo pike's peak version was a twin engine supercharged and turbocharged awd vehicle.
[post=535048]Quoted post[/post]​

not to threadjack, but sunroof, alloys, better sound system, and more plush interior are the main differences. Also, the EX already has the IAB wired, and four disc ABS, which is a NICE option in the ice or wet roads. I used to like my LX, but I like the EX much more.
[post=535979]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I know. That's why I said that EX's are supposed to be nicer. I did not mean it as a question. Also, I am sorry for thread jacking as well.

Back