Supercharged Monte SS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That price is a little high, but it's basically a brand new GN. If it was a GNX I could see how that would be a fair asking price. I would guess he could get between 17-20k for it though.

A while back I knew a kid who was selling an 87 regal with a 454 big block, all kicker compnents, and had decent paint with a clean interior for $2500. All it needed was a new front driver side fender. Shoulda jumped on that when I had the chance.

Here's a GN. Exhaust is super annoying though. Video - 11 second 1987 buick grand national

Last edited:
545 hp ? I would be upset.

Also, I have no clue how he made a procharger sound like that. That isn't even supposed to be on .

I would expect that on a 20,000 life expectency motor with that supercharger at full blast.

I mean a cam and different heads gets the 350 to 350ish. He's got about 4 grand in blower / support gear. I would expect over 600.

an old friend of mine had a GN .. it felt like an airplane taking off when it started spooling..

Grand Nationals are sexy, even if they're ugly as fuck.

That just shows you what happens when good old boys and forced induction get together

Back