1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

supercharger on jdm b16a?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by hondadriver, Oct 2, 2004.

1. hondadriver

hondadriver Member

Hi, I have a 98 civic lx with a JDM 2nd gen B16a in it. And I want to put the Jackson
    Racing Supercharger on it. The supercharger they sell is for a 99-00 Honda Civic Si. My question is will it bolt up fine to a JDM B16a, LIKE are the mounting holes and brackets gonna line up fine. I know that the supercharger itself will bolt up to the head, but the brakets are what concern me. I'm just wondering because maybe there is a slight difference or something in the block. I perfer an answer from someone who has installed one on a JDM motor, but anyone with some knowlegde about it I would appreciate it.

2. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

I don't see any reason it wouldn't be, but id say your best bet is to call and ask, OR hit up my friend who works for Jackson Racing, AIM doubleglazed37

Edit: if you IM him, just tell him your friends with mike with the rex and have a question

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

the intake manifold bracket is removed when you installed SC. there's no reaosn why it wont fit.

4. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

5. hondadriver

hondadriver Member

Ok, I guess i'll give them a call just to be sure. And I wasn't talking about the bracket under the intake manifold. I was talking about the brackets that come with the kit that route the belt to the supercharger. But thanks for the info.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted