supercharger on jdm b16a?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi, I have a 98 civic lx with a JDM 2nd gen B16a in it. And I want to put the Jackson
Racing Supercharger on it. The supercharger they sell is for a 99-00 Honda Civic Si. My question is will it bolt up fine to a JDM B16a, LIKE are the mounting holes and brackets gonna line up fine. I know that the supercharger itself will bolt up to the head, but the brakets are what concern me. I'm just wondering because maybe there is a slight difference or something in the block. I perfer an answer from someone who has installed one on a JDM motor, but anyone with some knowlegde about it I would appreciate it.

I don't see any reason it wouldn't be, but id say your best bet is to call and ask, OR hit up my friend who works for Jackson Racing, AIM doubleglazed37

Edit: if you IM him, just tell him your friends with mike with the rex and have a question

the intake manifold bracket is removed when you installed SC. there's no reaosn why it wont fit.

Ok, I guess i'll give them a call just to be sure. And I wasn't talking about the bracket under the intake manifold. I was talking about the brackets that come with the kit that route the belt to the supercharger. But thanks for the info.

Back