supercharger?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

benson1121

Hey dose anyone have any experience with the JR supercharger? its a serious thought, after looking at there dynos and it seems like it would have decent power with my b18c1.

i appreciate it i thought i had looked around. thanks and sory

check out LHT performance... some sick jrsc cars on their website. im having a jrsc installed on my b20vtec right now and cant wait to get it tuned and on the road. from what people tell me the instant rush of power even at low rpms is a lot of fun.

ugh now im trying to find one, if you guys know of anyone selling one, would be great. the 2400 puts me over budget

i got mine for 900 with the polished manifold. just keep looking one will come up for sale im sure.

You will love it. The low rpm rush is awesome. Usually I shifted at 4-5k during normal driving, and it would out accelerate everyone else on the road. Make sure you don't cheap out and just run the base kit. A good header (kamikaze), bigger injectors, and a good tune are needed to see the best gains. Stock injectors and the shitty FMU that comes in the kit doesn't cut it. It's too bad I just sold off all of my stuff.

I've seen it. He's probably one of the funniest newer comedians out there. But anyway back on topic. If I had the money Id JRSC my Si in a heartbeat. Or sell it to B swap an EF hatch and SC that.

lol yeah finally someone got back to me sayin they want to sell theres for 1200 not too bad. i think it comes with injectors and everything. so im stoked about that.

hope it works out... it took me a couple months to find one semi-local for a good price. have you looked on importatlanta.com?

Back