Superman's dead!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was waiting for the jokes to ensue.... but alas, a serious post.

looks like his estate is going to give a lot of cash to the backbone research group he was working with, so thats a good thing.

hmmm, another reason to vote kerry/edwards? they are for stem cell research, while mr.church, i mean bush, feels it is immoral...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 11 2004, 09:07 AM-->
looks like his estate is going to give a lot of cash to the backbone research group he was working with, so thats a good thing.
[post=401112]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup. That's good.

mattcalica
@Oct 11 2004, 09:23 AM
hmmm, another reason to vote kerry/edwards? they are for stem cell research, while mr.church, i mean bush, feels it is immoral...
[post=401117]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah- Mr. Anti-Science aka Mr. Bush. There's a great article in the current issue of Discover Magazine detailing the position each candidate takes on scientific research, and their history surrounding how they've voted and worked for the scientific community. It's pretty interesting that almost the entire scientific community is supporting Kerry. That says quite a bit, I think. Without progress inside the country, everyone else gets ahead while we just go to church.

we should all play that song by our lady peace.

"and ie ie ie eie eieie supermans dead"

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 11 2004, 10:22 AM
we should all play that song by our lady peace.

"and ie ie ie eie eieie supermans dead"
[post=401153]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't worry, He'll be back soon in electrical form and then get his body back through some weird way that I don't know about because I didn't read that far in the comics. :blink:

Seriously though, RIP Reeves :(

Many way too many cool celebs have died this year. Just last week we were mourning Rodney Dangerfield, and to Christopher Reeve. We have already lost Rick James, Indian Larry, Ray Charles, and Marlon Brando just to name a few.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 11 2004, 01:17 PM
Many way too many cool celebs have died this year. Just last week we were mourning Rodney Dangerfield, and to Christopher Reeve. We have already lost Rick James, Indian Larry, Ray Charles, and Marlon Brando just to name a few.
[post=401181]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

there is one more celebrity who should die

:sniper: :osama:

Back