supplements

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Watch your salt intake, carb intake, eat more vegetables, avoid simple sugar, processed foods, and saturated fat. Then do cardio. Lots of cardio. Take up rowing. Buy a jump rope. Get a recumbent bike. And do that.

This is good advice. If you're intaking too much salt your body retains water more easily. Just cutting down on salt intake will help you feel better and lose some quick weight. Plus it has other health benefits (lowered blood pressure, etc.). Watching the carb intake is important too. You don't need to cut them out completely, but cut back and make sure you're eating healthier carbs (i.e. whole grain stuff).

Eating more vegetables is key too. Filling up on vegetables is great because they have miniscule calories compared to starchy foods. So just for example, if you were going out to eat, get broccoli or a side salad with your sandwich instead of fries. Far fewer calories, far fewer bad carbs, and it will still fill you up. Drink a lot of water too - 8 glasses a day should be good.

One thing about the veggies though - this is mostly green vegetables I'm talking about. Stuff like potatoes, rice, etc. is technically vegetable, but it falls under the starchy/carbs category.

Getting some daily fruit in is good too, but keep in mind that most fruits do contain sugar, so I'd say it's better to eat those earlier in the day when your body is still metabolizing as opposed to later at night when things have slowed down.

And yes, cardio AND weight training are both important, so don't skimp out on them. I lost 55 lbs. last year with just a multivitamin and a high protein, low calorie diet (and exercise too), so it's definitely possible to see great results without really touching the supplements...

any suggestions for mg's
start slow and work your way up. you can either do it 2-3 times a day or do a large dose in the morning.

people usually increase the ephedrine up to 75 (25mg every 4 hours) and lay off the caffeine after the first dose.

i currently take
25mg-E
200mg-C

your best results will still come from a good diet and doing cardio. nothing can beat it. use this stuff as an appetite suppressant and to increase your metabolism. fyi, if you take a big first dose, your heart will be racing like a lab rat on meth. so take it easy.

One thing I've noticed on the body building forums is most people who are fit and or built got that way from working hard and a well balanced eating plan that matched their body.

No need to remove carbs, (we need them) no need to take any magic pills, all it takes is hard WORK and a tracked diet.

The people who are chubby or have issues are always the ones pushing supplements on the forums.

You take a supplement when you can't fulfill your daily needs with normal food. nothing more nothing less.

VERY very very well said. Imo, you can't take pills forever, and when you do stop taking them- bam- there comes the weight gain. Besides the fact that they can be dangerous, they are only a temporary fix. a lifestyle change is the best thing you can do for yourself. It supports long term health and well being. Get up and get active- run, row, go to the gym- push yourself, lift weights, eat clean, and don't give yourself the option to have it any other way. It will work if you want it and want to work for it.

This is good advice. If you're intaking too much salt your body retains water more easily. Just cutting down on salt intake will help you feel better and lose some quick weight. Plus it has other health benefits (lowered blood pressure, etc.). Watching the carb intake is important too. You don't need to cut them out completely, but cut back and make sure you're eating healthier carbs (i.e. whole grain stuff).

Eating more vegetables is key too. Filling up on vegetables is great because they have miniscule calories compared to starchy foods. So just for example, if you were going out to eat, get broccoli or a side salad with your sandwich instead of fries. Far fewer calories, far fewer bad carbs, and it will still fill you up. Drink a lot of water too - 8 glasses a day should be good.

One thing about the veggies though - this is mostly green vegetables I'm talking about. Stuff like potatoes, rice, etc. is technically vegetable, but it falls under the starchy/carbs category.

Getting some daily fruit in is good too, but keep in mind that most fruits do contain sugar, so I'd say it's better to eat those earlier in the day when your body is still metabolizing as opposed to later at night when things have slowed down.

And yes, cardio AND weight training are both important, so don't skimp out on them. I lost 55 lbs. last year with just a multivitamin and a high protein, low calorie diet (and exercise too), so it's definitely possible to see great results without really touching the supplements...

Also very good advice.

I take a multivitamin and fish oil every day. I don't count calories, but I push myself extremely hard at Crossfit and lift very heavy weight. Build muscle- muscle burns fat even when you're resting.

Back