Support the Troops with Silly String

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pretty cool :)

a450_thumb.gif

wow someone doesn't want to see Americans die in Iraq so what does she do, does her part to help the war effort!!!!!

+1 times infinity

she could have been like everyne else and just complained about a thousand different things. But, she listened to the foot soldiers in our military who say "We're here to win" and decided to help them come home safe!

she gets my vote for the nobel prize

^^ You want to give her a nobel prize in what? A peace prize? For sending aid to soldier that shouldn't have even been there in the first place...likely that that will happen.

Anyway, I think this is a great idea, and its interesting to see how soldiers innovate in situations such as these. Before anyone attacks me for want the troops dead, I don't. I think that anything we can do to help bring our soldiers back alive is a good deed, just not exactly Nobel Peace Prize worthy...

^^ You want to give her a nobel prize in what? A peace prize? For sending aid to soldier that shouldn't have even been there in the first place...likely that that will happen.

Anyway, I think this is a great idea, and its interesting to see how soldiers innovate in situations such as these. Before anyone attacks me for want the troops dead, I don't. I think that anything we can do to help bring our soldiers back alive is a good deed, just not exactly Nobel Peace Prize worthy...

Necessity is the mother of invention. I think that it is awesome that the boys overseas are showing what a little bit of know how can do. I don't care what your opinion is on whether or not we should be there, but this shows that we do what we have to do.

Back