supra kaaboom :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never really heard a boom, but he definitely fucked it up. sounded like a rod knock. what was that number thing on the dash? a/f meter?

Assumptions:

TT Supra w/ 6 spd. 200 mph in 5th at 8000 rpm? Nope.
200 MPH? Nope. Not with that much traffic around. That means you're catching up to and passing other cars like you were doing 130 mph, and they were standing still. I don't think people realise exactly how fast that is.

Observations
The kid isn't the greatest driver.
Those gauges are very expensive.

-> Steve

yea i noticed the car beeping at him, probably some kind of warning. and he says fast and furious style for it to shut up. lol

he was at full boost for so freakin long. he probably melted some shit. i can't read or see if theres an EGT gauge there or not-- but there was one warning light on through most of the trip.

had something to prove, and now his wallet will pay for it.

as for the speed-- i beleive it.

he dusted that bike in full tuck.. thats at least 150-160.

I'm getting a 404 now... anyone have the vid downloaded?

im not able to view video at work- only audio, and i heard the point where the engine sounds ugly! Full boost for that amount of time sounds like a complete new engine will be in need . so he dipped on a bike im assuming from the point on this- thats one bad mofo! lol most bikes 190 mph- most bikes top it there ! most 600's peak way before this

ok, i have a mirror, but i can't post it.

i will BT it up when i get home from work in 30 min or so...

ive been up to 160, 200 is way different thatn 160, shit than even 180. most bikes dont exceed 185 from the factory, atleast all the ones that ive seen....but it could be modded.

his air/f ratio was at 20.0/1 for a while. that is lean as hell

I liked shortly after the "199 mph omgzorz!!1!1" when all his gauges were yelling at him for being an asshole.

Back