Supra questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys need to pilot a boat of a car to appreciate what a lumbering beast is.

My favorite drives is a 1988 Cutlass Supreme.

1990 300zx turbo Curb Weight: 3414 lbs.

1990 Supra turbo Curb Weight: 3534 lbs.

you tell me which part of that tells you its "not THAT heavy?"

Quoted post[/post]]

used to own a 1964 Eldorado.... you want to talk about boats? :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

used to own a 1964 Eldorado.... you want to talk about boats? :laugh:

You win !

Biggest I had was a 1942 Dodge Powerwagon and a 1967 Lincoln Continental (Yeah, suicides) but I only worked on those, never drove them but up and down the driveway.

the powerwagon right now would be comparable to my 24' box truck.... kinda

cept... I want your axles. mmmm.... tank axles.... what torque?

and going anywhere with the caddy meant planning the right route or I was stuck in a place that took 20-30 min to get out of.

I was an idiot with that truck. It had a single axle, no roof and a wooden bed sides with steel benches. It was a small army utility truck / personnel carrier (Not like a deuce-and-a-half). I sold the bed for $800 and the truck for $1000. I bought the whole rig for $500 off of a farm. There is one in Ashland MA that looks just like it.

Gearing ? What you would expect. Low.

the biggest ive driven are 99 and 89 grand marquis, then a 93 ford coversion van. and ive driven them all in good amounts of s now and they all drift.

My grandpa was restoring one a while ago, but ended up selling it.

those things are just to weak to be taken seriously anymore

I am thinkin 2wd, cummins or duramax from an 06 and swap the whole thing into those beasts.

and custom make a metal bed

Quoted post[/post]]
the biggest ive driven are 99 and 89 grand marquis, then a 93 ford coversion van. and ive driven them all in good amounts of s now and they all drift.

My dad has a 98 Chevy Astro as his 'haul shit' vehicle, and I've pimped it from time to time...

during hurricane katrina, i took it and stayed at a friend of mine's apartment...we got drunk and were driving around during the hurricane (full force wind, rain, etc) in wifebeaters, boardshorts, and our motorcycle helmets, with our feet duct-taped to the luggage rack on the roof, with another guy driving, all of us drunk as hell.

it was awesome.

I've also got a video somewhere from when I was in school of me doing donuts in my high school parking lot in the same van.

Back