Supra spotting!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was drivin to city hall to ask about community service hours today when i spotted this!!

s3f4a6b0df1b43.jpg

wow.. there are never cars like this here, i had to get a pic. what kinda cars do you guys usually see on the roads back in your home towns?

oh yea, there was rice too, but i didnt want to waste memory. ill get that some other time, its everywhere.

my friend has a 95 na. With the 4 15s in it, the 19" wheels, wide-body kit and crazy ass hood and huge spoiler all blended in, it gets walked on by neons. I couldnt get the fucker over 100. I'll try to snap some pics so you guys can laugh.

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 25 2003, 03:05 PM
my friend has a 95 na. With the 4 15s in it, the 19" wheels, wide-body kit and crazy ass hood and huge spoiler all blended in, it gets walked on by neons. I couldnt get the fucker over 100. I'll try to snap some pics so you guys can laugh.

hahahah.. too late.

well...i live in SoCal and i see all sorts of cars on a regular basis. i see everything: nsx, supra, skylines, ferraris, rx-7, lamborghini, etc...

the best part about living in Gardena is that i get glimpses of skylines every now and again cuz the jackasses at Motorex take them out for a ride all the time. i live about 3-5 minutes away from Motorex.

oh yeah B, one of the employees there has a S14(a real one).

What's the big deal? I saw a white supra just like that at Super Wal-Mart the other day. The one I saw had a hot chick driving too.

Well we got all types of things around here, porsches, 2 lambos that we see around every now and again, Benz, lotus,2 supras, and my g/f has a guy that lives next door owns an old 318. oh and I've seen a few hondas around here somwhere

about 8 Supra, one thats supposed to be pushing 900hp. About 5 Vipers, a ton of shitty civics that just have a muffler and euro's and about 5 good ones(B20 and a few turbos in the mid 13's), 1 lambo, a few 300zx's, some dumb ass with a 350z that cut his muffler off because he thinks it sounds bad ass but it doesn't, a few G35 Coupes, and a yellow nsx, i almost nutted in my pants when i saw it (been looking for one around here for about 3 years). and that is in independence missouri.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Aug 25 2003, 04:12 PM
about 8 Supra, one thats supposed to be pushing 900hp. About 5 Vipers, a ton of shitty civics that just have a muffler and euro's and about 5 good ones(B20 and a few turbos in the mid 13's), 1 lambo, a few 300zx's, some dumb ass with a 350z that cut his muffler off because he thinks it sounds bad ass but it doesn't, a few G35 Coupes, and a yellow nsx, i almost nutted in my pants when i saw it (been looking for one around here for about 3 years). and that is in independence missouri.

900 hp supras, wonder what time they run...betting 10-11.9

missouri sucks, or st. louis does at least

Where I live everyone has mucho bucks. And I mean everyone.

I have seen fully built turboed Ferrari's on a normal basis, I saw this one F40 and then the guy parked, so I ran over and checked his shit out, man he had two huge intercoolers in the back, the inside of the car was all carbon fiber, this whip must have been worth over 2mill....simply sick...

All the local little trust fund brats get new whips and literally run them into the ground. Mom and pops pays for parts so yes, we do have a large amount of decently hooked up rides here..

oh, i live in boca raton, florida.....

Milan (the poorest white kid in boca..lol)

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Aug 25 2003, 03:02 PM

wow.. there are never cars like this here, i had to get a pic. what kinda cars do you guys usually see on the roads back in your home towns?

Rsaeini:

When my buddy still owned his shop we used to go down to motorex all the time !!!!

Are you anywhere near the big Nissan building on 190th and Fig?

if you get a chance, drive by there and at least twice a day they are taking out prototypes for test drives and chances are you will see a skyline or two

there are 4 of those in my town along with a EVO and 2 NSX's. I live in Missouri too, not KC or St Louis. Springfield.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Aug 26 2003, 01:09 PM
there are 4 of those in my town along with a EVO and 2 NSX's.

Wow. I think those cars are all in my apartment complex. I don't think I realized how much cooler CA is than the mid-west until this thread. Thanx. the fact that you know how many Supra's are in your TOWN boggles my mind. I must have seen 4 of those on my way to work....

Originally posted by rsaeini@Aug 25 2003, 03:29 PM
well...i live in SoCal and i see all sorts of cars on a regular basis. i see everything: nsx, supra, skylines, ferraris, rx-7, lamborghini, etc...

except S.Fla

:blink: Wow a supra?

Anyone seen a mclaren in person? I haven't. I used to live in like richy kirkland area where like a 1200 sqft rambler sells for 400k. Oh yeah that was my house. :p

Originally posted by rsaeini@Aug 25 2003, 12:29 PM

the best part about living in Gardena is that i get glimpses of skylines every now and again cuz the jackasses at Motorex take them out for a ride all the time. i live about 3-5 minutes away from Motorex.

its even worse where i live in so cal... i live about 10 minutes from malibu.

i see porche's, ferraris, mercedes, bmw's, skylines, lamborghini, on an everyday basis... one thing that was tight is that i saw a guy rollin a brand fuckin new bugatti going down pacific cost highway [aka PCH or highway 1]... that shit was pimp...

oh rsaeini, you know justin at Motorex... he has the r33 that he drives everyday... i believe is a white one.

oh an i've seen the s14 over there too... justin's buddy was tellin me about it

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Aug 25 2003, 02:37 PM-->
rudeludenotmeanthough
@Aug 25 2003, 03:02 PM

Rsaeini:

When my buddy still owned his shop we used to go down to motorex all the time !!!!

Are you anywhere near the big Nissan building on 190th and Fig?

if you get a chance, drive by there and at least twice a day they are taking out prototypes for test drives and chances are you will see a skyline or two

yeah. i live right near there. i'll drive by the Nissan every now and again to see if i can check it out.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Aug 26 2003, 10:47 AM-->
@Aug 25 2003, 12:29 PM

its even worse where i live in so cal... i live about 10 minutes from malibu.

i see porche's, ferraris, mercedes, bmw's, skylines, lamborghini, on an everyday basis... one thing that was tight is that i saw a guy rollin a brand fuckin new bugatti going down pacific cost highway [aka PCH or highway 1]... that shit was pimp...

oh rsaeini, you know justin at Motorex... he has the r33 that he drives everyday... i believe is a white one.

oh an i've seen the s14 over there too... justin's buddy was tellin me about it

i don't know which one of those guys it is but the guy i was talking to the time i went there had a S14. i went in the back to check out all the skylines and i came out with about 3-4 white spots on the front of my pants. i thought i had died and gone to Skyline heaven.
the guys over there are real cool, they will show you around and tell you anything you wanna know. the reason i had gone over there was cuz i was thinking about getting a new car and the skyline was one of the cars i was considering. they had a R32 GT-R they were selling for like $2?, 000...i was thinking about getting it but i don't dig the R32 body all that much and plus it was an older one so it was somewhat square.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 26 2003, 02:44 PM
Anyone seen a mclaren in person? I haven't.

yup

there was one at limerock for the memorial day race/car show they hold there.... it was registered in MA (i think the guy said he was from boston) and was driven down to the show (about 2 hours)
it looked like he drove it regularly :) didnt have that "sits in a garage" look to it
they are a LOT smaller than i thought they would be
sounds fuckin sweet when he was revving it too ( :worthy: BMW V12)

Back