Supra spotting!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw a 360 spyder today. Was holding up traffic just to look at it. Up in new hampshire it's not everyday your dream car drives by.

This thread is gay.

whoopdie-fucking-doo a supra.

:p

... and never woulda thunk?? :lmao:

redding is really a small town mabye about 100k people are so... anyway, you see everything here.. M5s, Ferraris, Evos, Z06s, etc etc

actually there are MUCH smaller towns around here

but yeah its not exactly a raging metropolis

MUCH smaller than 12k??? I think my senior class had @ 12k..... :D

i never seen a supra in my town...at umass amherst two kids have ones, atleast last year they did. the only sweet cars i seen are a few rx-7s, vettes, the occasional porsche, and a ferrari two days ago. my town has 13k ...roughly

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 26 2003, 03:13 PM
100k is really small??????

fuckin A

my town has less than 12k <_<

yeah that is fairly small considering that redding is the biggest city in norcal.. the nearest 'big' city is a min. 2 hr drive to sac or a 3 1/2 hr to S.F. the rest of the towns around here have like 1000 people :lol: .. theres even a town called Peanut that has 21 :lol: so it is out in the boonies.. the reason why we have NSXs, POrsches, occasional Ferraris, is that there are some RICH mofos here.. most of them are retired out farts who hates fishing (the only thing to do here) and get themselves a sports car.. most often a Z or Vette.. theres metric shit load of them here..Besides, theres more cows and livestock than people here :doh:

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Aug 27 2003, 11:42 AM-->
@Aug 26 2003, 03:13 PM
100k is really small??????

fuckin A

my town has less than 12k <_<

yeah that is fairly small considering that redding is the biggest city in norcal.. the nearest 'big' city is a min. 2 hr drive to sac or a 3 1/2 hr to S.F. the rest of the towns around here have like 1000 people :lol: .. theres even a town called Peanut that has 21 :lol: so it is out in the boonies.. the reason why we have NSXs, POrsches, occasional Ferraris, is that there are some RICH mofos here.. most of them are retired out farts who hates fishing (the only thing to do here) and get themselves a sports car.. most often a Z or Vette.. theres metric shit load of them here..Besides, theres more cows and livestock than people here :doh:

Ummmm, I think Chico has more people than redding.

i saw this car at a local track. i hear its pretty fast. i see a turbo so yea maybe it is.
fd1b6dde.jpg

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 27 2003, 03:10 PM
I see 2 turbos???

yes ... that is refered to as "twin turbo"

its a relativly common setup in turbocharged cars

great observation skills :thumbsup:

yea it has 2 turbos...but is it fast?
i think all the stickers might give it a little bit more power also. j/k :p

welp lets see

as of 2002:
1498 hp
996 tq
Best Et: 7.80
Best MPH: 182

so id say it goes

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 27 2003, 01:12 PM
i saw this car at a local track. i hear its pretty fast. i see a turbo so yea maybe it is.
fd1b6dde.jpg

I see 2 turbos

I was actually poking fun at this comment. I guess I should have quoted it.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Aug 25 2003, 04:12 PM
about 8 Supra, one thats supposed to be pushing 900hp. About 5 Vipers, a ton of shitty civics that just have a muffler and euro's and about 5 good ones(B20 and a few turbos in the mid 13's), 1 lambo, a few 300zx's, some dumb ass with a 350z that cut his muffler off because he thinks it sounds bad ass but it doesn't, a few G35 Coupes, and a yellow nsx, i almost nutted in my pants when i saw it (been looking for one around here for about 3 years). and that is in independence missouri.

ive never seen the yellow one but ive seen 2 red ones....have you seen the guy that has the lambo that is always in pizza hut's parking lot ?

Back