supra spotting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3f70ac593f7b7.jpg

yep. its a supra a'ight. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 23 2003, 08:32 PM
Love the Honda sign in the background! :D

lol that's the first thing I noticed too

Nice Supra. I want one. I've always wanted one.

Originally posted by ek9r@Sep 23 2003, 03:30 PM
Nice! is he on the breaks cause you were toying with him in all that traffic?

haha no. it was just bumper-to-bumper morning rush hour traffic. that honda dealer in the background is where i got my cam gear installed lasst weekend. :thumbsup: they actually have a separate performance installation bay. they also sell everything from turbo kits to shift knobs.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Sep 23 2003, 12:52 PM-->
@Sep 23 2003, 03:30 PM
Nice! is he on the breaks cause you were toying with him in all that traffic?

haha no. it was just bumper-to-bumper morning rush hour traffic. that honda dealer in the background is where i got my cam gear installed lasst weekend. :thumbsup: they actually have a separate performance installation bay. they also sell everything from turbo kits to shift knobs.

what dealer is that? what city?

that Supra looks familiar to me. There is a guy who works for my company, but he's located in our Irvine office and his Supra is the same color and he has that same wing on it. I forget his name, but he works in our engineering department. He fukin has that shit hooked up on a remote starter and everytime I'm down there he turns the car on a few minutes before he leaves and i just start drooling on the windows trying to see him leave.

Yeah, I was going to say that sign looks familiar, the only thing you don't see is the infamous Gorrila. I miss California, but hey I have a new home now.

nice looking Supra. a guy i work with is building up an old school Supra...its the body style before the one pictured. hes turboing it and god knows what else...he wont tell me dammit <_<

at mokan there was Supra running 10.1 in Q.M. it has a T-88 turbo. Ill get the pics on here when i get the disk back from aaron.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Sep 23 2003, 10:19 PM
at mokan there was Supra running 10.1 in Q.M. it has a T-88 turbo. Ill get the pics on here when i get the disk back from aaron.

holy turbo lag batman! lol

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 23 2003, 04:47 PM
that Supra looks familiar to me. There is a guy who works for my company, but he's located in our Irvine office and his Supra is the same color and he has that same wing on it. I forget his name, but he works in our engineering department. He fukin has that shit hooked up on a remote starter and everytime I'm down there he turns the car on a few minutes before he leaves and i just start drooling on the windows trying to see him leave.

that could be your guy. that's the 57 south transition off the 60. i pass irvine on the way to work. i took the pic cause it was a really sweet looking supra :)

I see a few supras up in MN now and then but only in the summer. There is one for sale about an hour from where I live and the guy is asking 20k for it.....
I checked the blue book and it's listed at 12k and the thing is completely stock (although it is the turbo version)
it's a '93 with 120k miles on it
I e-mailed the guy and he was a total dick and said "just look around, all supras go for that much"

Back