Supremem Court Dishes out some Justice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DIE HIPPIE SCUM !!!

on a side note, I will be clear cutting one acre of amazonian rain forest and hanging my lilly white ass over the side of a boat and taking a dump on a humpback whale in celebration of the supreme's court return to sensibility.

friggen liberals.

Quoted post[/post]]
DIE HIPPIE SCUM !!!

on a side note, I will be clear cutting one acre of amazonian rain forest and hanging my lilly white ass over the side of a boat and taking a dump on a humpback whale in celebration of the supreme's court return to sensibility.

friggen liberals.

like OMG, you're like a fuckin genius

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
DIE HIPPIE SCUM !!!

friggen liberals.

like OMG, you're like a fuckin genius

would you care to discuss your hurt feelings while we hold hands, bang on drums and sing Kumbaya?

I'm not sure if Recked has ever engaged in a political discussion with Karnash.

But I'm about to find out :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm not sure if Recked has ever engaged in a political discussion with Karnash.

But I'm about to find out :)

I don't think I'd call it "discussion" as much as "beating your head against a wall while he tries to be the biggest asshole ever".

That said, it should be entertaining.

Gotta get more money for those "faith-based" services somehow.

I don't agree with "anti-military" schools, so fuck 'em both.

With a quick R of TFA, I don't see how military recriuters are a problem. The students can simply say "No Thanks." and be done with it.

I did it. Time and time again. Also, they said that without signing Selective Service I wouldn't be able to get a job or go to school. That was a lie too. I'm doing well.

word. i read it and thought the same thing. So what if the recruiter comes, just ignore him or say no. done. who cares?

Oh, this here liberal filled out his selective service forms. I can hardly hear out of my right ear so I'd most likely get 4F'ed anyway.

getting rid of Recruiters is just another left wing extremity

Like how Yale won't allow ROTC on their campus because they discriminate, yet they have a former Taliban member attending class there...

This country is so fucked and people support the left wing because they think it's hip/funny to make fun of "Dubbya"

People don't need a reason to bash Bush, they need only an Excuse.

Quoted post[/post]]

And you asstools really need to get off of the "yer liberal/conservative scum" bandwagon.

And you need to realize that w/out the military's recruiting efforts we would have no army/navy/marines which would leave our country utterly defenseless in the event war breaks out.

i hate army recruiters.

i have ZERO probelm with them going to schools. Thats cool. It's no different than a college or job fair IMO.

I have a big problem when they call you ever 10 min for each branch from age 16-19 and when you say no they call you a pussy who doesn't want to serve his country-- in so many words.

I told a few of them i was gay, had a fake leg, a metal plate in my head, and was 450 lbs just so they would stop calling my fucking house.

but hey, whatever works for them.

army recruiters are also notorious for lying to get people to enlist...

and it might be a diffrent story if the schools allowed one discriminating employer but not another, but the point they are trying to make is that they will only allow EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS on their campuses

Back