Surprise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol @ that picture.

Jim Morrison is also on the list of 27.

oooo... sexy!!

article-1054873-02A289AD00000578-218_468x665.jpg

Is she related to Lady Gaga?

That pic of her running makes her look like someone with a distended belly that you adopt and send $0.50 a day....but Sally Struthers intercepts the funds to buy donuts

1/2 of the people want to get her album to listen to it, the other 1/2 want to find out who the fuck she is.

proving once again that the best thing any "artist" can do for record sales and popularity is die

so how do you get in that "right place"?

by working hard and getting in shows. performing in front of people who have an influence. the harder you work and the harder you perform, the more business you get.

look at lady gaga. i personally hate the bitch, but she wrote hundreds if not thousands of songs before she was "famous". she was a ghost writer for the longest.

look at britney spears. she has less talent than the toenails i clipped this morning. but back then she worked hard. dancing, performing at shitty malls, etc.
You forgot blowing record execs. No doubt in my mind that LG and AM did it to get on top. BS did it to stay on top.

And while I listen to Nirvana and truly enjoy it, it boils down to melancholy lyrics and simple chords. I believe it was Sammy Haggard, on some VH1 special, that put the move from hair bands to grunge into perspective for me. Something to the effect of, "I don't understand singing about being sad. I want to listen to a song and remember a great night and be happy." I still say the best thing to come out of the band was Dave Grohl. The man is a genius and talented beyond believe.

All this grunge talk makes me think of The Acacia Strain. Basically a hardcore version of Nirvana. Brutally negative lyrics and fairly simple music. Still a great band to see, listen to, and enjoy.

Back