Survey Pop-up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Hello,

I've installed a popup that will ask you to take a survey. I would appreciate any and all feedback and for everyone to take the survey as soon as possible. Note, your responses are confidential.

I will pull this down in a week or so, or after i feel there is enough data to make conclusions on a couple topics.

Thank you!

i was wondering what that was. i've never had a popup blocked from this site before. i'll do it at home.

sidenote: does vbulletin have a mobile app?

edit: i don't see much use in upgrading to vb4 if you have to rebuy it. i don't think there are many additions that would make it that much more beneficial to the user. maybe on the backend side from the administration efforts.

lol is there a way i can make it come back up after i clicked never lol, i did it before i even noticed it was for this site.

edit: i don't see much use in upgrading to vb4 if you have to rebuy it. i don't think there are many additions that would make it that much more beneficial to the user. maybe on the backend side from the administration efforts.
I already pre-purchased it a year ago, so its a non-issue monetarily.

lol is there a way i can make it come back up after i clicked never lol, i did it before i even noticed it was for this site.

try clearning out your cookies.

LOL, I did the same thing. It kept popping up every time I opened a HS page. When I finally clicked "never" was when I saw this thread.

should probably make a post in another area, most people dont look here, and most people dont allow pop ups.

is there a way to send a PM to all members? maybe send links and info?

I was wondering why this blocked pop up wouldn't go away. Since it's from you, I can trust it.

Back