suspension attept 1 failed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
I had posted some time ago about suspension and was going to get Megan suspension with buddy club camber kit. Well, that doesnt work. I am now looking at Koni coilovers with ground control springs with Skunk2 camber front and rear. where is the best place to find these. I get crap on google and not a fan of racinglab.com

Thanks

Just curious, what's wrong with the Megan stuff?

Are you opposed to E-Bay? If not, check it out. I got my Tokico stuff for cheaper on there then anything else I could find on the web. Just look for a reputable seller, preferably somebody with an E-Bay store and a super high rating...

Just curious, what's wrong with the Megan stuff?

Are you opposed to E-Bay? If not, check it out. I got my Tokico stuff for cheaper on there then anything else I could find on the web. Just look for a reputable seller, preferably somebody with an E-Bay store and a super high rating...

The Megan suspension are very nice with the pillow top on it and then the skunk2 camber kit. Is there any thing else out there that will give me adjustable camber with out taking off the wheel to get to it. I just use my crx mostly for autox, and rarely drive it in town. The problem I am facing is that I drive it to the event which is many highway miles away. (always 100+ miles) So what I am saying is that I guess I am trying to find a suspension that would be easier to change the camber. Kinda like my buddies EvoVIII. He can adjust the camber from the pillow mount. Is there any suspension like that for a 91 Honda Cr-x???

Yeah most coilover setups come with top camber adjustment mounts. You just have to do some looking. Most tein's have them I know.

try
modacar.com
inlinefour.com
?

The Megan suspension are very nice with the pillow top on it and then the skunk2 camber kit. Is there any thing else out there that will give me adjustable camber with out taking off the wheel to get to it. I just use my crx mostly for autox, and rarely drive it in town. The problem I am facing is that I drive it to the event which is many highway miles away. (always 100+ miles) So what I am saying is that I guess I am trying to find a suspension that would be easier to change the camber. Kinda like my buddies EvoVIII. He can adjust the camber from the pillow mount. Is there any suspension like that for a 91 Honda Cr-x???

Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. Yeah, look into Teins. A lot of their stuff has adjustable camber via the upper mounts...

You can only adjust camber via the upper mount if you have a macpherson strut setup... on the ef front suspension the camber has to be adjusted via the upper control arm, and on the rear suspension the camber can be adjusted with an aftermarket link that replaces the oem one which bolts from the top of the knuckle into the frame. I have seen once or twice a pair of shortened front steering knuckles for the ef chassis which reduces negative camber after lowering the car.

Back