Suspension but general

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackDx

I know this is not suspension but... My mom works for a company that sales suspension parts to other companys (middle man style) and well I mentioned I was going to NOPI this weekend but no ticket yet. Well today she gives me a "sponser" pass for NOPI that her boss gave her. And a big folder about SPC Perfromance. I have seen their name here and there but nothing real paticular good or bad. Her boss wants me to try and sell some of it and blah blah blah. Is this a good company product wise, Is this something that you guys would take up on, or just take the NOPI "sponser" ticket and say no. I was thinking if anything I could try to get some on ebay or something similar but I am new to all this. Just let me know about company, is it worth it and what the best way to sell a little.

www.spcperformance.com Specialty Products Company

Thanks

Why don't you just take the pass and say you will sell the parts, then just not?
Sounds like a plan to me!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 17 2003, 08:51 PM
Why don't you just take the pass and say you will sell the parts, then just not?
Sounds like a plan to me!

:thumbsup:

But that would be lying. And they might later find out and they might take it out on his mom. No lying! :(

Can you get us the hook up on SPC parts?!?! Everywhere around here charges an arm and a leg, and there's aobut $750 worth of shit they make I wanna buy for my car! :)

I NEEEED some camber kits, yo!

They make ALL THE SHIT for the ED chassis cars...

Lower rear clearance arms, Toe kits, Camber kits front and rear...

They're the company that makes the adjustable ball joint style camber kits. Madd tyte shit, yo. I want ALLL this stuff! :)

http://www.spcperformance.com

69100temp.jpg
67320.jpg
69450.jpg

I bet you could sell alot of that stuff on here. Get some prices from your mom

and get me her cell phone number.... I here she's HOT! :wub:

Originally posted by BlackDx@Sep 17 2003, 05:18 PM
I know this is not suspension but... My mom works for a company that sales suspension parts to other companys (middle man style) and well I mentioned I was going to NOPI this weekend but no ticket yet. Well today she gives me a "sponser" pass for NOPI that her boss gave her. And a big folder about SPC Perfromance. I have seen their name here and there but nothing real paticular good or bad. Her boss wants me to try and sell some of it and blah blah blah. Is this a good company product wise, Is this something that you guys would take up on, or just take the NOPI "sponser" ticket and say no. I was thinking if anything I could try to get some on ebay or something similar but I am new to all this. Just let me know about company, is it worth it and what the best way to sell a little.

www.spcperformance.com Specialty Products Company

Thanks

I haven't tried their products but their rear camber control arm looks very similar to Eibach's.

Bruce

Well thanks for the replys everyone. I have the SPC book and it has retail and each price ( I assume each price is the price its bought for and retail is sold for) and I just want to find out what her bossman looks for as in going by sold price and so on, and see what he says about how it all works (as in limit to purchase or like group buy style). If I can get the stuff cheap then I will more then likely do it for very little on my part. Cause He said if I did sell I could get stuff at cost for my own car. But since you all seem intersted and basically everyone here knows there shit then I will try and hook something up. Just gotta find out more on what bossman says.

Back