1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspension choice

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by stivic, Jan 16, 2005.

1. stivic

stivic Member

The swap I have in my civic has made my front end heavier and the suspension is just going like crazy, I need new suspension what do you reccomend I have some coilovers that are adjustable 1-4 inches but I only want to lower my car maybe an 1 1/2 or something but I dont think the coilovers alone will stiffen my suspension up... Also if I were to get say a tokico kit or kyb shocks or something would my coilovers work with those??

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Yes, your coilovers should work with aftermarket struts as long as you order the struts for your car (92-00 civics and 94-01 integras are all interchangeable). As far as a recommendation, my roommate has Tein SS full coilovers and they're badass. I'd reccomend those, or the Tein Flex. If you're on a bit of a budget, Tein's basic coilover is like...$600 or so.

I've got Tokico HP struts and Skunk2 springs, and they ride pretty good...I'd rather have Teins though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted