suspension clunking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

Okay to make the gf happy i told her i would replace her front struts on her alero last weekend, and i did with no problems... well that is after finding the front strut mounts were shot and that her right tie rod end was about to fall off :eek:

So i take it for a test drive after replacing everything and it steers alot better and the bumps are very smooth.... except for the front left still clunks :mad: So i went back and inspected everything in the front left suspension, everything looks and feels fine. So now i am stuck, I dont know if i got a bad sturt from the store or what. The struts have a lifetime replacment on them but its gonna seem pretty awkward returning a new shining strut telling them that it is blown.

So i guess i am asking you guys if it could be anything else that i cant seem. I cant figure this out and its very frustrating :rawr:

Your in MA too eh? Damn rain ruined my day!
I hope Santa Clause brings me a garage for Christmas...

Quoted post[/post]]
Your in MA too eh? Damn rain ruined my day!
I hope Santa Clause brings me a garage for Christmas...
ya tell me about it, i finally get my car back from the body shop and all i want to do is throw my new exhaust and rims on it and give her a nice wash. Is that too much to ask for :blink:

Back