Suspension fabricator needed!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

78civic

I'm looking for a fellow Honda nut that can make a set (or more) of adjustable REAR lower control arms for my older(75-79) Honda civics.
Of aluminum or steel but be able to utilize 3-poly bushings.
I would like about 2" of adjustability.

I'm not very proficient with computors so, PM me for pics and or drawings.
I'm not in a real big hurry but need to get these down off the jackstands.

Thank you. E

Send me some pics of what u wount and a drawing with dimensions and ill build them I have all the steel u would need. I'm a welder fabricated since 1997 call Steve ament at 484-818-3990

Steve, I just had double hernia surgery the 15th and am just getting to the point that I can do light lifting and maybe driving. Sorry.

Anyhow, I've got two 1st gens (1-78, 1-79) and did the 4x100 brake swap but for some reason the rear caster is way off, and would like the lower control arms to be adjustable with a rounded- 'Y'.

BUT, I need to find the parts to send pics of what I would need.
I'm an ol-fart and don't know all this photoshop/computer stuff.

I'll try and give you a call when I find my parts.

Thanks E.

The way I would do it is send me your control arms and I will copy them and putt the adjuster in. The reasion I need the stock ones is so I can get all the mesherments right if the mesherments are not right the Hole suspension will be all out of wack. Parts list is not bad just new bushings and some odds and ends.take pics with a digitol camra lode them to your comeputer and then atach them in a e mail pitbull3166@Gmail.com

Back