Suspension Help !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FasH22405

Hi,
I new here and i was wondering if anyone recognize the following problem that i have with my car...
Well, few days ago i installed four brand new Tokico 5Ways Shocks & Four brand new Skunk2 Lowering Springs onto my 98 Honda Prelude (based).....My Front suspension is working fine and really smooth, however the rear keep making these noise everytime i pass a bump...Its sounded like my shocks is out or some, Like there is no rebound on the back', its very annoying and drive me nut. Have any of you guys in here experience these problem b4. ? Please help!!!

OH, by the way...my car are 2.5'' drop all around-however the rear seem to be lower then the front----just a lil bit...

are you certain the rear springs were seated all the way down into the perches of the shock when assyembling them ??
the noise could be the spring rotating into position

yupz they are certainly in the right position...all the way down into the perches of the shock..
this sound is making me crazy..at first i thought that my shock went out, but then i change to new shocks and it still making that same noise...
could it be the springs that make the noise ???
are there any other possible cause of this ?

Back