suspension on 97 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 97 civic ex, i have strut tower bars from nrg innovations and a chassis brace from the same company. i was thinking about strut bars and a set of adjustable springs. any suggestions on manufacturers and should i get any other parts? also i know the weight distribution isn't great on these cars and i was wondering if i could correct this, i am swapping the motor out for a b16b. also, i put it on the lift but i am puzzled as to where the rear chassis brace goes. any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you

im also looking for wheels and tires and i was wondering if anyone knew a good combination for this car...it will be lowered. probably about 1.5-2 inches, maybe 3

I have Civic HX rims on my 97 EX and they are very light look nice. The only thing is that you will have to get some wheel spacers to make them fit.
I would guess the B motor wouldn't help out with the weight distribution issue seeing how it is bigger (even if the weight problem is a bad one....I don't know for sure)
I'm in the same situation on springs, I'm not looking to lower mine a lot though, but to only stiffen it up a little

Back