suspension opinions (don't flame me)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

let me tell you some thing about a honda they are great but there are some realities about them that one must realize

This is my setup
KYB AGX
Eibach pro springs
Suspension Technics Sways
Full energy suspension bushings
camber kit front and rear
custom radius rods for caster adujstment
205-50-15 Toyo Proxie RA-1s
Gutted EF hatch
Diy chromoly upper and lower tie bars
And a 220hp turbo D16y7

and i get walked by ZO6s on the road corse all the time you just cant get oranges from apples

but i will tell you that you will be very happy with a well set up car generaly speaking the more you spend the more you get and you can buy about 15 well built ef hatches for the price of a new ZO6

let me tell you some thing about a honda they are great but there are some realities about them that one must realize

This is my setup
KYB AGX
Eibach pro springs
Suspension Technics Sways
Full energy suspension bushings
camber kit front and rear
custom radius rods for caster adujstment
205-50-15 Toyo Proxie RA-1s
Gutted EF hatch
Diy chromoly upper and lower tie bars
And a 220hp turbo D16y7

and i get walked by ZO6s on the road corse all the time you just cant get oranges from apples

but i will tell you that you will be very happy with a well set up car generaly speaking the more you spend the more you get and you can buy about 15 well built ef hatches for the price of a new ZO6

Yeah I never meant the "handle like a Z06" literally I really just meant that I wanted it to handle much better the the stock std. 70hp I started with, this car is going to be my daily so I wanna have fun while driving around town. I'm sure ill get walked on ALOT at the autoX, though we will have similar setups I'll have about 100hp more maybe that will help out.... maybe:mellow: you have any suggestions for spring rates?

on an ef with a swap, i'd go with 450F/550R IF you run a large rear sway.
if you don't, i'd drop the rear down to 350.

Back