suspension opinions, yes again.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red91efhatch

So now I picked up some Eibach sportline springs for cheap ($50 shipped. )anyway I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on shocks to pair with them, it's a ef civic hatch, ls swap, daily commuter but spirited driving, need some comfort, and money is not an object but I want the best bang for the buck as my other civc will soon need new slicks for the track. thanks guys

umm no..

KYB AGX, Tokico Illuminas, or Koni yellows.. anything else its too much of a drop for them

I was wondering about the koni yellows I run those with GC srpings on my autoX car but they're far from comfortable on the road, i'm still researching but looks like i'll probably go with the AGX seem to be the best bang for the buck. thanks for the responses.

AGXs do well for street use

i like the agx's with the fronts set at 4 and the rears at 1 or 2.... thats how i had them set up for the street on my old DA and my current DC. when i put the rears on 4 its really rough on my old back lol

i love my agx's ive put them on about 5 cars now that i have owned. my current ddEF has sportlines and agxs and st sways and it is one of the best handeling hondas i have had

again thanks, ill probably be putting ST sways front and rear so it's good to have an opinion of someone with the same setup thanks.

Back