suspension options. tax time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so for my tax time money i am getting my exhaust redone and suspension. ive got the exhaust handled. but for suspension i am looking for something sorta cheap but with good performance.
i am willing to spend up to about 600. i was looking at skunk 2 struts with the adjustable springs.
they range about 550. for that set up. my ? is it worth that. and are there anything a little cheaper that will be better performance.

Do you want coilovers or just springs and struts? I have skunk2 coilovers (the low end ones) and I dont really like them. They are too harsh. Mine are from a few years ago before they made the ones that adjust into the base. So they loose a lot of susp. travel at low settings. I dont know much about the newer ones, but I think you can get much better supension if you wer willing to go up a little in price.

Also if you just want springs and struts then TireRack.com has a sale on koni sup. right now %20 til march 31. You could get yellows and a decent set of springs for close to what you are looking to spend.

keep in mind you get what you pay for in suspension.

Back