Suspension setups on your ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaman74

Honda Power
I was wanting to see what everybody has as far as there suspesion setups.
Do you road race or drag race it.Maybe you just have it slamed on your factory struts with ebay coilovers.Perhaps the strut tower braces.
If you have pics of these please share them.:D

I'm running ground control coilovers on KYB AGX shocks with rates of 350/250 and a neuspeed front upper tie bar. I'm not so happy with the suspension setup so I'm replacing it this winter with another set of GC coilovers with 400/450 rates and I'll be running them on Koni Yellow shocks. This setup is designed for AutoX.

edit - yeah, ride quality sucks on this setup, thats one of the reasons I'm moving to the Konis. That and the higher spring rate will help on the track. I'm also considering buying the Koni "Race" revalved shocks since they handle higher spring rates much better. Check out RedShift Motorsports, they've setup a number of very fast EF AutoX cars if that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
nuespeed springs on kybs ground out control arms( lowers the strut mount 1") ebay solid strut bars (front and rear ) lower rear brace, and homemade traction bars,
only issue is some minor binding ant full drop and full lift, car basicly handle good but not a great ride for long bumpy roads

wile were talking about it what springs not coilovers will lower the crx the most

Yeah ,Im looking into a complete suspesion upgrade all the way around new brake rotors bushins and what ever else I can replace under there.I wanted see what everyone was doing to there EF before I drop the dollar on my setup.

Stock springs/oe replacement struts+90-93 integra front sway. ST 22mm rear sway coming soon.

Daily driven...I take 25mph speed bumps at 35mph with no worries. :D

For brakes you should look at brembo blanks and hawk hps pads. I'm a fan of the setup although the pads are pretty dusty. Oh well, its not like I wash my car anyway.

Bilstein Shocks, Energy Suspension PolyUrathane Bushings Installed all suspension components, Skunk 2 CoilOver Kit, still need to upgrade the sway bars. No Chassis Stiffening has been done yet either. Waiting to see how the car drives with the roll cage in it first.

Back