Suspension techniques

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 30 2004, 01:12 PM
$350 plus shipping or come pick it up or I'll bring it down in Nov.

**Gets a good price**  :D
[post=396731]Quoted post[/post]​

modacar.com has it for $299 and Hopupracing.com has it for $309 you guys dont match prices do you lol?

Actually, I'm direct with ST and Modacar and I can't believe Modacar has it priced for $299. Sure, I'll match any Modacar price since I just order it from them.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Sep 30 2004, 01:15 PM
Ok, here let me clarify, the ST set up for the EF is an Adjustable sway bar set up. It does not have a tie bar on the EF version. However there are other companies that make a tie bar set up, but honestly I think it is going to be over kill on an EF. I was told that I would need the ITR LCAs to make the ST sway bar to just bolt in, otherwise I would have to buy a mounting kit for like 60 bucks or something along with the sway bar. However to make my JDM Tein HAs fit, I had to either put in 88si LCAs or ITR LCAs, but the dude who sold me my Teins, just threw in the LCAs, so I now use the ITR LCAs.
[post=396704]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe its becasue you have a DX? does the DX come stock with a rear sway bar? i know the Si has a rear sway bar stock and id imagine a model specific part would at least bolt up to the Si with no modification or swapping LCA's. the Si's sway bolts to the LCA.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 30 2004, 02:08 PM
Actually, I'm direct with ST and Modacar and I can't believe Modacar has it priced for $299. Sure, I'll match any Modacar price since I just order it from them.
[post=396756]Quoted post[/post]​

Awwwwww shit. ok cool. just wait a few. saterday im doing the homies springs and hes gonna pay me for the bars, then all i gota do is sell these rotas.

Its a 22mm bar that comes with the ST kit right?

Originally posted by UDT+Sep 30 2004, 02:31 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 30 2004, 02:08 PM
[post=396756]Quoted post[/post]​

Awwwwww shit. ok cool. just wait a few. saterday im doing the homies springs and hes gonna pay me for the bars, then all i gota do is sell these rotas.

Its a 22mm bar that comes with the ST kit right?
[post=396770]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a 7/8" bar. I got it in stock. And just so you know, it lists at $389.99. But I checked around and that IS an outrageous price. I'll make you happy, just let me know. :D

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 30 2004, 06:28 PM
Jeff - I got it for $285 cash out the door.
[post=396896]Quoted post[/post]​

Jon - for the SECOND time - you have a swaybar. We are talking about the swaybar/tiebar combo. It is nothing like your setup, this is a real swaybar.... :lol:

I know what it is I have been on the phone and it is the sway bar tie bar and polyeurethane bushing combo. I know what he is talking about.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 30 2004, 04:34 PM-->
integraslut78
@Sep 30 2004, 06:28 PM
Jeff - I got it for $285 cash out the door.
[post=396896]Quoted post[/post]​

Jon - for the SECOND time - you have a swaybar. We are talking about the swaybar/tiebar combo. It is nothing like your setup, this is a real swaybar.... :lol:
[post=396898]Quoted post[/post]​

So I don't have a sway bar? What do I have then?
I know it is not the same as I have.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 30 2004, 07:02 PM
Damn Jon, I'm just kidding.....  :lol:

Setlle down and get back to work so you can afford some rotas....  :p
[post=396907]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow your a bitch fool, you gota stop fuckin with his head :D :D

And you said and i quote "I'll make you happy"

sooooooo....... does that mean im gonna get some sucky sucky with it or something?

LOL i told his ass to get back to work when i was on the phone with him earlier :thumbsup:

Jonathan........? can you say

:owned:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Sep 30 2004, 11:22 AM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Sep 30 2004, 01:15 PM
Ok, here let me clarify, the ST set up for the EF is an Adjustable sway bar set up.  It does not have a tie bar on the EF version.  However there are other companies that make a tie bar set up, but honestly I think it is going to be over kill on an EF.  I was told that I would need the ITR LCAs to make the ST sway bar to just bolt in, otherwise I would have to buy a mounting kit for like 60 bucks or something along with the sway bar.  However to make my JDM Tein HAs fit, I had to either put in 88si LCAs or ITR LCAs, but the dude who sold me my Teins, just threw in the LCAs, so I now use the ITR LCAs.
[post=396704]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe its becasue you have a DX? does the DX come stock with a rear sway bar? i know the Si has a rear sway bar stock and id imagine a model specific part would at least bolt up to the Si with no modification or swapping LCA's. the Si's sway bolts to the LCA.
[post=396762]Quoted post[/post]​

I do not have a stock rear sway bar, in fact I am not even sure I have a front bar yet, I was in such a rush to finish my coilover install that I did not even look. Huh I need to see the SI LCAs, as my stock LCAs did not have any mounting points in them, and my ITR LCAs do.

Ok To every one who was talking about the different set ups heres another. click on the link then go the the suspenion area of the site and scrol down.

LOOK

Back