Suspension/Tire/Brake Choices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
This summer, when cash is more plentiful, and my car is going to be making it to a few track meets and autox events (hopefully) I plan on upgrading the current setup. Right now, I like what I got, but the lack of top-mounts, and bound-rebound adjustablilty is getting me down. I'm pretty well set on D2's, but if anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Here are my questions. I'm switching to Superblue fluid, and when I do, I plan to get some new pads and maybe upgrade the calipers/ rotors as well. I got powerslots on my car now, and they work fine, but Brembo blanks seem to be the consenus. I can get a killer deal on some GSR front spindles/calipers and disks, but without a rear disk setup, will this suck? Otherwise, I'm keeping the current EX rotors and LS Teggy calipers.

Lastly, I'm running Hankook Ventus HR-II's on my summer wheels now, but if an improvement could be made, I'd definately switch to Kuhmo MX's, KDW II's, or RT615's. Should I switch off my HRII's?

Thanks for any input.

Your Set up wouldn't suck, but rear-discs would help a lot. They're much more efficient. But also keep in mind your rear brakes only do 20% of the work.

Recently, I installed Brembo blanks and axxis metal master's and it is completely night and day compared to the crap I was using before.

Back