Suspension Upgrade...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acurabdby

;) Hey guys quick question I'm thinking of redoing my suspension i currently have nuespeed springs with stock shocks and struts its pretty low and i keep bottoming out i wanted to upgrade to coilovers...my ideal set up is Koni Adjustables all around w/Groundcontrol Coil overs. What do u guys think of it? I know its a bit pricey but i'm willing to spend a lil extra and get good handleing and not damage my DC sports header anymore!!

That is a nice set up however, for the amount your spending for like $50 more, you can have yourself a set of Tein SS's which are true coilovers (true coilovers >>>>>>> sleves)

On group buy you can find them for about 850 and I have seen them as low as 825 on honda tech.

Originally posted by acurabdby@May 14 2003, 07:03 PM
...Koni Adjustables all around w/Groundcontrol Coil overs. What do u guys think of it?

:worthy: that would be my ideal setup too. B) BTW, a set of ground control coilovers only run about $300+.

Thats great info however the TEIN SS coilovers run about $1k and like was mentioned before the Ground Control are only about $300 or so, but both would work just fine , thanks for the info. :D

the ground controls dont come with dampeners
so add that to the $300 pricetag
koni yellows are about $500

so now your at $800

a set of true coilovers will only cost about $25-50 more

True guys I realized now that it includes the dampners and on top of that theres alos those electronic dampner controlers that are also cool to have so I may be going the TEIN way!! :huh:

a set of tien coilovers WITH dampers for less than $1000????!!!!!! i find that very hard to beleive.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@May 15 2003, 10:47 AM
a set of tien coilovers WITH dampers for less than $1000????!!!!!! i find that very hard to beleive.

the dampers are part of the tein coilovers, you cannot get them seperate.
$850-$900 a set, pillow mounts are NOT included though, but you can use stock ones.

950 for Tein SS is crazy. If you look around you can get them for almost a hunderd cheaper

no, 750 shipped from some dude in Va. would be HA prices :) Go on hondatech, there are always deals here and there

Back