suspension upgrades see what you guys think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aldogg8

i have a 93 civic dx 4 door-which does not come with sway bars from factory- and i'm gonna upgrade my suspension. i have front 94 integra sway bar, all brackets and hardware w/ lower control arms, and rear gsr sway bar w/ all brackets and hardware, and 2000 gsr rear lower control arms. i have all this stuff and i'm just waiting for a good day to put it together. i wanna see what u guys think, and if u have any tips to make the install go easier i would appreciate that as well. :D

Tips:

1. Soak / spray all bolts you're going to remove with penetrating oil a day before you get started
2. Have fun

:)

hey whats up. your setup sounds cool i got a 97 dx i was thinking of doing the same thing with the sway bars. but was wondering if i could get SPC rear lower control arms for a integra and hookup a sway bar to it on a civic . any thoughts?

Originally posted by urhomieblaze@Feb 7 2004, 04:34 AM
hey whats up. your setup sounds cool i got a 97 dx i was thinking of doing the same thing with the sway bars. but was wondering if i could get SPC rear lower control arms for a integra and hookup a sway bar to it on a civic . any thoughts?

There the same. SPC rear lower control arm is the same from civic and integra.

I personally have aftermarket Type R lower control arm for tein suspension.

today was the day and i have to say it was the easiest thing that i have done in a long time. my boy called me today and said that we could use the garage, so we got it in. ever thing came off with no problem the only thing, was that the rear sub frame where the bracket that holds the bar; you need to get the nuts, bolts and washer to hold the bracket in place. but the car is amazing, it does the damn thing this is the best upgrade to the suspension i have done. i plan to do a write up good looking for all the info B)

Back