suspension...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quikstr13

maybe you guys can answer a couple of questions???

first are the four door suspensions different from the two doors???

and what do you guys recommend???

yeah!!!! just racing... i was looking at tein... i know they are a little expensive but that just means i have to save a little longer...

It just depends what you like everyone is different and likes different things. I have Eiback Sportline Springs and Tokico shocks and its a good setup I wouldn't say the best in any way shape or form but it works great for me. Good Luck buddy.

A set of good coilovers would be a waste for a 1/4 mile racer, unless you are spending GOBS of money on the rest of your car. Just get a suspension with a bit stiffer springs and matched dampers to minimize any unnecessary weight transfer to the rear, annd you'll be fine.

If you get a "coil-over" spring/perch set, at least get a set of matched or near matching shocks. Your stock shocks will likely blow out from the higher spring rate that the coilover spring has. Most hondas (exceptions: NEW hondas) have shocks and not struts. Not to be a dick, just know that there is a difference: Struts are a load-bearing suspension piece, while shocks are not.

Back