swap a b18c1 obd2 in 91 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cause i got a 91 civic that been in my backyard 4 a minute and i also got a 99 integra but the integra is wreck

Its going to be harder to swap since you are changing your obd. It can be done, though.

1st of all if your civic is dpfi you have to convert it to mpfi. you need a resistor box for that and i would just go get a harness, injectors, and a throttlebody off of a 90-91 teg (obd0). when you do the conversion just use the plugs that you need off of the harness you bought. 2nd of all i wouldnt use that gsr intake manifold (they are a pain in the ass), go out and get a skunk2 or blox intake manifold. after the motor is in and shit, all you have to do is use that harness, t/b, & injectors and everything should plug up, you might have to change little stuff like the o2 (just use the o2 off the civic) but basically just keep everything obd0. for an ecu you can go out and get a pw0 or pr3 (obd0 jdm b16 ecu) and for a distributor you can go buy a obd0 jdm b16 dizzy or u can use an obd0 LS dizzy but you have to cut on of the legs off. seems difficult but its not.

Back