Swap for my 95' Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilkyle95

Okay, so I have a 95' integra with a non vtec b18b1 motor with a 5 speed trans. I have about 250,000 miles on it :D but its still running strong. Because of the high mileage im thinking about putting in a new motor and transmission. I don't know what kind of motor I should swap to though. I was thinking of doing a b18c1 swap??... but idk. Can anyone help me with a good swap that will get me over 200 hp? I dont want to spend too much but then again i'd like to get another easy 250,000 out of this new motor too. Thanks.

Okay, so I have a 95' integra with a non vtec b18b1 motor with a 5 speed trans. I have about 250,000 miles on it :D but its still running strong. Because of the high mileage im thinking about putting in a new motor and transmission. I don't know what kind of motor I should swap to though. I was thinking of doing a b18c1 swap??... but idk. Can anyone help me with a good swap that will get me over 200 hp? I dont want to spend too much but then again i'd like to get another easy 250,000 out of this new motor too. Thanks.

Are you looking for 200 horsepower from the swap itself? Or something to build to 200 horses? If you want to just swap in a motor and have that much power, then your only choices are an H22, a K20 or K24, or a V6 engine.

If you're looking to build it up to 200 horses, then that could be done with a B18C. You could also rebuild your current engine and turbo it...

I want to build it up to at least 200 and possibly turbo the new swap. I want to be quicker than anyone else around me.

If I rebuild my engine, about how much would that end up running?

pretty much depends on ur budget if u go aftermartket or oem... an how much psi u wanna run... if u wana be quicker than anyone around u i think ur gona need a lil more than 200hp who knows tho i dont know the cars around u... what i would do is find ur self another b18 block build that for turbo that way u dont have any down time if its ur only car an go from there... an if ur lookin to get another 250k out of it dont think turbo would be a good idea....

250,000 mi was just theoretical. My budget is about 10k and I want the best I can get with that going the aftermarket route. Im thinking of the b18c1 and then turbocharge it. So basically I want as much hp as I can get with spending 10k or less.

then id get a complete turbo kit an find a gsr motor an put in eagle rods an low comp. pistons a good clutch head studs for sure....... injectors fuel pump etc... then get it tuned dont run it with out getting it tuned....u could prolly do that all with about spending 5k??? depending on the deals u get.... just go online an start pricing stuff or craigslist...

Back