Swap help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Staypuff578

Hey everyone im pretty new to swaps and had a question. I have a 99 accord with the f23a1 5 speed and i cant drive it anymore due to body and everything but motor damage so i was wondering if i could swap it into my 89 crx si which currently has a d15b6? And if the swap is possible what would i need like tools and other equiptment/parts and just anything in general to get it done right and running good. Thanks in advance for any help its very mch appreciated.

you will need hseries swap components..im not too familiar with fseries into ef's but im sure someone else would be able to help.

I've tried looking everywhere on google and every forum around lol. The most ive got is what you said about h. components.

You can get hasports full H/F series swap kit and run the full engine/transmission combo, you have to swap the accords cable shifter assembly into the CRX, or you can source a H/F series swap drivers side mount, get a F>D adapter plate from Bisimoto and keep your D series transmission, shift linkage and transmission mounts. Either way its a costly swap but torque FTW.

Bisimoto Engineering

thanks guys for all the help. yea i figured it wouldnt be too cheap but a hell of a lot cheaper than having to buy a whole other motor (of any kind) and all the other stuff to go with it and swap it in. my poor accord is dead in my front yard (due to body, frame, everything damage) but the motor runs like its brand new (only 96,000 on it) and i wanna put something in that car to good use before i scrap it. Or possibly part it out?

Back