Swap in stages

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

parkerfly

I'm just starting to build up a 91 CRX HF and have a question about doing it in stages. I would like to start with suspension/tire work first then move into an engine swap (B16), then possible into cosmetic... so basically handling, performance, bling-bling.

As I understand it, when I do the engine swap I need to replace the axles/hubs with a set from an Integra... if I buy new wheels now, will they fit the Integra hubs when I do the swap?

Thanks... Hey, its a learning process right :unsure:

They will fit as long as you don't buy excessively small wheels (<14), and the lug pattern is the same.

you can use DX or Si hubs you do not need to use Integra Hubs. I say get the car looking how you want it, then toss the engine in, the suspension.

Yeah, I ran into this problem when I did my swap, I used 90 Teg hubs and then I couldn't get my stock wheels back on. As long as your rims are larger than 14" and NOT HX/VX rims, they should work, but just ask the dealer of the wheels if they will fit the teg. I'm running Golf 14" 5-spokes right now and they fit fine.

Back