swap into a 1992 teg (for best power to weight rat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Osiris_v

Hey guys, hows everyone doing today?

Im new here, i was looking to purchase an older teg, like a 1992 because i like the shape of the car and lengthy front lights attract me more than the circular ones.

But what i was wondering, what would be the best n/a engine to put in as a swap.
Also am i gonna need new axels or am i good with the stock axels. I know im gonna need a new tranny, ecu and wiring with the new engine.

so was just wondering if anyone have any suggestions for me as to the best swap for this chasis?

thanks for the input guys...im looking to go n/a just to remind you guys :) ..thank you again

B18c1 motor will work fine if you are looking to do a swap...BUT depending if you get a 92-93 Integra GS-R then the B17a will work fine for your n/a needs.

thanks for the reply trailor, just out curiosity can i still run on the same axels or am I gonna need new axels as well ? cuz im not too sure what the axel spleen size is on the tegs, so i guess im gonna need more rigid ones to accomadate the extra hp and torque thats gonna be put out by the engine ?

thanks for your reply again trailorparkpimp :D

92-93 integra gsr came with a b17a (the gran daddy VTEC motor) that means you know that chassis had that motor in it wich is good. You won't need different mounts or axles. Go to WWW.hmotorsonline (I believe that is it, let me know if it doesn't work) and get a B16A1 setup with trans ECU and axles I believe. I've done this swap in my brother's 91 integra and it works very nice but make sure to have the b16a trans. It works way better than the stock integra trans.

Rob
Primetimeimports

Back